1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello From Me & Nino

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DOG-LOVER, Sep 26, 2008.

1. DOG-LOVER

DOG-LOVER Pup

Hello From Me & Nino

hello, i would like to introduce myself & my family member, his name is nino

Attached Files:

• nino.jpg
      nino.jpg
      File size:
      125.8 KB
      Views:
  2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Re: Hello From Me & Nino

Uh. Hello.

What's up with that ridiculous chain and lock thing going on?

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Welcome....... I have to second GSD. That looks dumb as fuck. what purpose does it serve??????

5. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Eh, hi there.
    I sencond Jean's request to check out Stillwater ;)

6. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Hello and welcome. To each his own, but a thick chain with a padlock around your dog's neck does nothing for the dog. Maybe not in yours, but in most cases, its just something the owner does to try to get that 'tough' image going.

Check out some of the ripped conditioned bull dogs in this forum....I can guarantee none of their owners (including myself) have achieved this by putting thick chains around our dogs necks.

Stillwater has some REAL nice thick collars to choose from! A nice 2" would look great on your boy!

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Im'a have to agree with folks in here man that's just retarded!:cool:

8. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Hey there! Can we see a picture of your doggie with the chain off?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
  9. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Welcome to the site! There's alot of great info here, stay and learn. Oh and don't forget to put your thick skin on before reading responses, people here are honest and have the breed's best interests at heart.

That chain does portray APBTs in a bad light. Image is everything in this day and age please put a good secure collar on your dog :D.

10. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

yea the bling is to much nice 2in collar be great image

11. DOG-LOVER

DOG-LOVER Pup

the picture is from before i learned that it doesnt help the dogs conditioning, i was under the assumption that it would add to his muscle size & conditioning because of the size & weight of the collar. i dont even own the collar anymore. thank you for the input. did anyone notice the dog? or did i post a pic of just the collar?

12. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

It was a pic of the dog with the collar on that raised the initial concern. Do you have one of him without it? Like a body pic?

13. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

As long as you know better now...... You should post some pics of him with out it.

14. DOG-LOVER

DOG-LOVER Pup

done! but when i went to the link where they sell collars. they sell weighted collars... whatever, the reason why i stopped using the collar is because he is so active, he would jump right off the trampoline 3 feet tall with the collar on and chase a squirrel like he didnt have the collar on and i worried that he would break his leg or injure himself.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      118.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      77.6 KB
      Views:
  15. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

They sell many more collars than just weighted ones. Weighted ones are just one of their many options. :)

I like the new pics!
    What's his lineage?

16. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

He is a very pretty dog.

17. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Nice looking boy you got.

18. DOG-LOVER

DOG-LOVER Pup

he is pure ruffian, amstaff. hes dual reg. amstaff & APBT. im not really sure why the kennel did that because his history is all amstaff?
    great dog, i wouldnt trade him for anything. loves my kids, all around good dog. im struggling to find a blue ruffian female to breed him with.

19. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

"im struggling to find a blue ruffian female to breed him with."

Sorry, but why the majority with "blue" dogs want to be breeders? If you want another one, I'm sure your local pound has plenty. Well here in Cali, they come a dime a dozen & the local pounds are flooded with these dogs. Please, let's leave breeding for the experienced.

By the way, nice dog!

Mel

20. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Oh okay. He's s nice dog! Handsome. That's awesome that he has a solid temperment.
    Do you show him at all?