1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Glasgow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaymine, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Kaymine

Kaymine Pup

Forgot to do this earlier...
    So Hi everyone, my name is Brooke Hamilton. I am the proud owner of a brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier "Denzl". He has just turned 1 year old on October 20th "10 and I couldn't ask for a better dog. We have always had bull breeds. Hoping to purchase a pit bitch in the future depending on if Denzl likes her considering he can be abit funny with other dogs but apart from that everything is great. Joined up here to socialize with fellow bully lovers theres not many places online with such a wide variety of information to read so I'm hoping to learn a thing or two and pass on some info I have gained along the way :) Also looking for some tips into conditioning my boy starting in the Spring, but lets not get into that now... Lol!

So anyway, here is some pictures of my boy ... http://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php?t=55844&p=622747#post622747

Let me know what you guys think on that thread :)

Thanks for reading, Brooke!

2. Romulus

Romulus Pup

This is full of the wonderful of the information and there is only one reason behind it and the reason is that number of the people are using the this forum as a new members.

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum...

4. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Welcome aboard. I thought pit bulls was banned in the uk ?

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

a lot of things are banned in the uk ....lol