1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone, my name is Stanislav, I need your advice!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stanislav, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Stanislav

Stanislav Pup

I want to start with how I came to this forum in the first place and why I decided to create this thread.

I had a cat when I was a kid, we were very attached to her, but when I was in high school she was gone, after that we didn't get a pet.

I've been playing computer games all my life, but lately I've become interested in meta-universes and other interesting projects, because it's related to my work.

Just recently came across a project - TextTeo that does charity work, but they help dogs and I'll be honest, it inspired me and made me want to adopt a Dog from a shelter.

I'm currently thinking about which shelter to apply to and would love to hear your advice on choosing a shelter dog, this may not sound like a nice thing to say but I'm worried and realize it's a big responsibility. Maybe someone has had a similar experience?

Thank you in advance for your help :rolleyes:

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

This forum is dedicated to the American Pit Bull Terrier. If this is your first dog, I would not recommend this breed. Please read up on the history and traits of any dog you might want to adopt and see if the breed will fit your lifestyle.

Stanislav likes this.
  3. Stanislav

Stanislav Pup

Yes, I understand, thank you very much, I'd honestly just like to hear some advice from forum users, in case there are any pitfalls I haven't thought of yet

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I am a forum user. Read AGAIN what I said above. Research your breed of choice and make sure it fits with your lifestyle.

Stanislav likes this.
  5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask these questions to the facilities you plan on buying ( or adopting if that's what you believe your doing) from? This is a American Pit Bull Terrier forum not the local shelter, very few if any from here get dogs from shelters. Not sure why you'd want our opinion on things we don't deal with.

david63 and Revelator like this.