1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everbody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sabrina the apbt, Jul 21, 2010.

1. my name is tayla, i'm 15years old and very educated about pitbulls.i plan on running a kennel when my female is old enough.her name is sabrina she's a blue fawn & adba and ukc registerd.her bloodlines are 75% edge and 25% greyline.she's ukc show quality for sure but i didnt get her inspected in time so she'll be shown in adba and later abkc.i've been studying pitbulls and pitbull bloodlines for awhile now.my mom used to be a pitbull breeder so she has told me her knowledge on pitbulls, bloodlines, breed standard, chooseing the perfect stud, and etc. i came on here to extend my knowledge even more about this wonderful breed.i will have sabrina health tested before i breed her.right now she's being conditioned for the adba show ring.she pulls 10llbs at night on our nightly jog,practices agility,takes confirmation classes,and in obdience training.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh shit my bad i had no clue you were still a child lol

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

TSK TSK

Welcome to the forum Tayla

4. lol i was just playin around!

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

welcome and enjoy..

6. thank you!