1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello Dolly

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pennsooner, May 8, 2007.

1. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Introducing our new addition, Dolly, from Tenacity Kennels. Going back to Jeep and Sorrels breeding. As soon as we get her Ped from ADBA, I'll post that. We plan to show her in ADBA and AADR and do obedience with her as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

What a DOLL!!! Congrats!! What does Stockey think of her?

3. jdbpitbull

jdbpitbull Big Dog

shes a cutie!!

4. dogged

dogged Big Dog

What a good lookin' little pup! She's got a great home. :)

5. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Thank you. Stockey is dealing with having her here surprisingly well. I've already got a photo of them cuddling, and he actually played with her earlier today. And she's been pretty good too. The couple of times he growled at her to tell her to back off she backed off. So far so good......... Of course they'll be separated when we aren't here. Susan (EagleEye) and I both took some time off work to help everyone get adjusted.

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

wow shes a beauty! congrats!:D

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

hey... I was wondering when you were gonna post some pics! lol. She's adorable. Best of Luck with her!

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Congrats! :D

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Awwww, cool! And their colors match. :)

10. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

omg she is adorable!!!! good luck with her, and Congratulations!!!

11. Michele

Michele Guest

what a doll face!!!!

12. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

is Tenacity Kennels out of VA with the dog, Licker/Liquor?...
    Congrats on your new dog!

13. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Yeah, thats them.

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Oh man, I am a huge fan of Licker. I would love to get a pup from Licker one day, if they ever breed him. Do they have a site or anything?

15. Very nice Bulldog....yes I can see the Bert-dog!

16. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Well, I got lucky, they very rarely breed and almost never let go of pups. I THINK Licker is her uncle.

17. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

well, that stinks for me, but is still very good to hear, nonetheless. :)...She is adorable. Good luck with her!