1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

He needs an experienced home....

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by velli2008, Aug 11, 2010.

1. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

This boy is out of one of my past breedings. he will be 2 in December. He has ADBA and BFKC papers, is not neutered. He currently weighs 44lbs and is in very good condition. he's very active and loves the water. would do excellent in conformation or weight pulling. I planned on showing him starting in October. He is coming due for his rabies vaccination again in about 2 more months. WARNING:::::::: He is EXTREMELY animal aggressive. I can not express this enough! He has ZERO toleration when it comes to other animals. no cats, no dogd, no birds, mice, reptiles, puppies...NOTHING!!! he needs a home with someone that is very educated on the breed in it's original form, as a working dog. However, he LOVES people, kids included. he does excellent with my infant daughter and my 3 year old son as well. I'm not asking an fee, it's not about the money to me, i just want him to go to a great home, where he can be appreciated and well cared for. If you think you might be the right fit for him, please send me a private message with your questions and contact info. Thanks. I have tons more pics as well.

[​IMG]

2. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Sounds like a fun boy. Good luck placing him!

3. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Damn if I was only in Georgia I would scoop him up quick.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Shit i'm pretty close to GA that's a looker and has the qualities i'm looking for in a bulldog but may i ask why you are giving him away? hell i got a spot for him shoot me a pm and tell me where and when to pick him up lol

5. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I'm in the process of moving back to Ga, from Bama. I took him back from someone who had gotten him as a pup from me and wasn't able to care for him properly. At this point i just don't have the time to take on another one. If it comes down to it, and i don't find a home i see fit for him, then he will just have to stay with me.

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

How's he bred?

7. Why no answer????

8. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

9. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Post more pictures.

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

NIce black an tan, the best of luck Velli

11. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks to everyone who has shown interested in Ty. I am happy to say that he has found a FANTASTIC new home with a close friend, and is on co-ownership with me.

12. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Glad to hear he found good home and especially one that's with a close friend,
    so you can keep an eye on him :)

I love his mommy!!! :D

Vellid likes this.
  13. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks! His mother passed away when he was 6 weeks old from antifreeze poisoning. my husband's cousin came into our home and fed it to her, mixed with tuna and eggs. she lived for 4 days after she got sick. That dog was my world. Here's another 2 pics of her. And before you all start about the collar and chain, no, she was never left out on that. she was my inside dog and was only tied to that for pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Sorry to here about his mom but glad u found a good home for him would have asked about him myself if I thought I wouldn't get nagged to death

15. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Damn! He's gorgeous. I wish I had time for another off-the-wall dog - I prefer 'em with no off switch. I'd snatch him up in a heart beat!