1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hawiian punch pits

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rodney39531, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Have anybody ever gotten a dog off them they run heavy andy capp

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Heavy Andy Capp and some good jeep/redboy dogs.
    They have a good reputation

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

4. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

Hey padogman what part of pa u from that lady lookin mighty fine

5. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

dam did he just try to lie or he fuck3d up...:confused::confused:

9. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

mtnman... you gonna bring one of them to that boomer blood you got if all works out? should be alot of fun

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

oh not my boomer stuff just a good friends....but could be.

11. Does anybody know someone that's purchased a dog from them and didn't get the papers or paying for the dog to be shipped to them and never got the dog. I seen a post sayin they've done that before.

12. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

dam thats not good to hear..

13. lilboom

lilboom Banned

14. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

she was

by the way, HP is a stand up guy, I doubt he'd burn anyone. One of my close friends bought 3 Snaps dogs off him years ago and their wasnt any problems.

he has had some very good dogs, I'd get one from him without a worry

15. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

minor - ever do that breeding to pup pup listed on feds on-line?

16. drz

drz Big Dog

You know, I was about to say that I didn't think "Punk" bought that dog from HP. Good to see you're still around meng.

Still training?

17. claymore

claymore Pup

They have some great dogs...great !!

18. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

we never bred her, she died young and but we had plans. Was going to show her once more and then have a few litters off her and it was to late. Jack held a grudge over it, he really wanted a few litters off her that I gave my word to him.

drz, I'm instructing BJJ Cleber Luciano's but havent trained myself in about 3yrs now, buldged discs have me retired. I've tried everything: PT, Traction, Decompression, Cortisone ect ect and nothing has me healthy enough to train so now I instruct and watch my kids and help them out, theyre really into it. They train at Chute Boxe with Rafiel Cordeiro and Cleber for BJJ, at 6yrs and my young one started a few weeks ago at 3yrs, lol.

I'll eventually find something to help my back out enough to get back, it kills me not being able to play. That sht wrecks your body after a few decades though, everyone that started when I did is broken down now

19. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Oops my bad on that ped. it was supposed to be the ped on his Snaps dog that he had. He must of deleted it. I should of checked it before I posted it lol.

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

anybody have a link to their site ? If so shoot me a PM ...THANKS