1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Have you ever been biten?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by imprezivr6, Dec 28, 2005.

1. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

ive bitten my dog but hes never bitten me.

2. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

My whole head was in a labs mouth as a child i was like 8. I was bent over i think petting him and the next thing I know I was looking at his tonsils. Also ive been bit by a countless number of chihuahuas. They just dont like me.

3. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

A nasty Lhasa Apso I work with nailed me good in the leg once, and he only has 2 teeth. A GSD a friend of mine owns bit me when I first met her. She thought she was being tough barking and charging me. Well I have no fear of dogs, espcially GSDs; I grew up with them. Well because I was not being afraid and I was holding out my hand for her to sniff, she bit me, I didn't flinch, and it freaked her right out. She cowered in the corner from the lady who should be afraid of her but isn't. She's my best friend now. Bit once by an akita/shepherd for no reason. Knew the dog, played with him many times, then one day he clamped down on my hand.
    Now as for other animals, I've been bit plenty. Countless hamsters (they're nasty), a few rats, quite a few mice, fish, plenty of snakes (wild and tame), cats, plenty of birds from as small as a parotlett to as big as a macaw (damn, they hurt, especially when they bite and twist), a few chinchillas and a hedgehog.
    Only time I've been bit by a pittie was the other night when I was playing tug outside with the Pie and it was dark and I was wearing black gloves. I guess she didn't see my hands and she was so worked up, she left a little gash in my thumb, hurts like hell but nothing bad.

4. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Hell,

I chew on my dogs. They chew on my back.LOL. I have never been bit by one of my own. I was however, attacked by a chow about 8 years ago and once again by a Akita about 3 years ago in Okinawa. Luckily when i was in Okinawa, I had my Chance with me. He would be the 48lb Brindle wonder dog in my gallery. That Akita didnt see him comin from around the corner. The Akita had jumped into my back yard when I was cleanin up the "You know what" and that sumamabiznatch went straight for the left butt cheek. LOL. That left 2 K-9 and some cutter marks on my poor ass. When Chance heard me yell, he came straight through the screen on the window and caught that mother sleeping. The chow however was my mistake. He was sleeping under the porch and I woke her up surprisingly and that sucker put bullet holes in the back of my head and ear. That be my story.

5. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD Pup

I got bit by a border collie twice...

6. L O L great story! Yes sometimes shit happens.....;)

7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Yes, in fact, I was bitten last night by my bluff. It was my fault. I was sitting on the bed with him & my female, and he went after her with no warning. I meant to grab him, but somehow my hand ended up in his mouth. Now I got a little cut down my finger. It hurts, but I'll live ;) **** happens, and you can never trust these guys to behave, especially when your watching the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

8. TruPitLver

TruPitLver Big Dog

No, I've never been bitten by my own dog. But I was bit in the face by my friend's pit bull mix when I was younger. I was also attack by my friend's 2 chows when I was younger. My pit bull, Lexas, used to "chew" on my hands and arms when she was a puppy, she still does is sometimes, but she had only broken the skin a coulple times when she still had her puppy teeth.

9. i have never been bit by one of my own dogs i have been attacked by a good few dogs but never ever had a dog of mine show any aggression towards me.and box dog i would have never bred the dog you are speaking about he was a man biter and a man biter never gets bred period.also i dont understand first you said he was a crazy gamedog then you said he was from a junyard,but thats beside the point the point s he should never have been bred period because even if his own pups didnt turn out to be man biters his blood is still in them and one of the future litter sired by his pups or grand pups might have some dogs that turn out to be man biters.thats why you never ever breed a man fighter it is just to much of a risk.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I've been bitten by a cocker spaniel. Right on my chest. I have a small scar. (thank God I'm not well endowed, lol) He had to be put down he bit 2 other people. He was old. He was my mom's dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2006
  11. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I was bit once about eight years ago by one of the baddest dogs I have ever known named Hannibal. He had that crazy ass smile that made it looked like he was always growling, showing all of his teeth.
    One day, he broke his leash and went straight for my dog. Immediately I picked my boy up before he got hit. Instead, the dog ended up getting my leg. He clamped down and released as soon as he saw who it was. It didn't break the skin but I still somehow have a scar there to this day from the pressure alone.

12. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i was bitten by a pomeranian one time when i was a kid i still have a scar from it,but that dog got a bullet in the head,,my uncle shot it because it bit me and was an aggresive lil sh##

13. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I've been bitten several times over the years. As a kid by some mutt in my yard, once by my late terrier bitch when I got in between her and another dog she got into it with and once by a huskey who just did graze me. If I did not have excellent reflexes the Huskey would have bitten my face half off. Valuable lesson for me, don't get your face near a dog your not sure of.

14. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

we had a pomeranian that bit me a bunch of times. he was food aggressive and aggressive when we would try to give him a bath. we dealt with it, and didnt put him to sleep. but we kept him in a crate because of that to prevent injuries to any kids. well, i was the kid haha. but i would put any pet asleep if it was a big dog.. The other 4 dogs we had never even bit us once.

15. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

Yes, I have been by mine own, and other folks pits too. My buddy had a young male that he liked to rough house with, the dog jumped at my face, snagged my favorite Hawaian shirt and ripped it off. The next time he jumped I caught his jowls, and pinned him to the ground with my knee in his chest. I told my buddy to get his dog before I killed him, and I meant it. Dogs poorly trained are a real accident waiting to happen. One other time, my house dog (Playmates Baby Blue) bite my stomach, while I was slap boxing my wife. I guess she thought we were playing too rough and sided in with the fairer sex. Bad thing about it, she was my dog, LOL!!!! Here's a pic of my Baby RIP. Mouser