1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

has anyone????

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by justin h, Jan 4, 2009.

1. justin h

justin h Pup

i had a bitch that had some hargrove blood in her and one that come's to mind allot is croc-o-moc.
    has anyone herd of him and was he a good bull dog???
    2nd question is what are most people's oppinion
    on the eli blood???
    what doe's an eli bred dog lack??? just oppinion's?
    thank's..

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

IMO nothing, but to each is own.

3. Lil Red

Lil Red Pup

Eli is a solid line, producing consistently good and/or above average dogs. Not only that but Eli crosses good with alot of lines as well. I don't see them lacking anything ! I think Eli dogs may vary slightly depending on the lines they're bred along or how you cross them out but generally speaking, Eli is a solid line !!!

4. justin h

justin h Pup

thank you guy's for your input.

5. gunman

gunman Pup

i dont personaly think there is a better foundation stock than eli blood

6. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Eli blood is a broad term.....There are so many different strains and lines off Eli blood that is why it goes well with most lines cuz its not a cross, more like a family/line breeding.

I prefer dogs bred down from Eli Jr myself

7. justin h

justin h Pup

I have a copy of a bobby hall book and if i remember correctly he said bullyson was kind of a man biter!
    but other then that he said he was a good bull dog.
    not sure if that shity trait run's very strong in the eli blood but i don't think so.
    But then again i have never had a real tight bred eli dog.
    My bitch only had eli on her top side.
    just for shit's and giggles what do yall think of dog's
    that come from T.G????

8. Boze

Boze Top Dog

never owned a gog from tom but many people on this board do, but fromwat i here they are solid dogs, do not believe all the gossiip you hear about frisco dogs being crap either most people base what they hear about his dogs from only seeing a few. he has been around a long time to me that says a lot

9. justin h

justin h Pup

that's very true!
    I'm more about the dog then the paper's.
    i once had a dog that was from pure show line's that was nasty as the day is long!
    he was a mother fucker to keep under control but im sure glad he was nasty cuz he saved my ass from getting chewed up by a 45-50lb coon in my back yard.
    i sure miss that shit head. RIP Red..

10. mario

mario Pup

<p>
    </p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Some of the negative things I have seen from heavy eli dogs that I have seen which I admit isn't a great deal, is that they tend to start late (not a big deal) they tend to be barn stormers and run out of gas sooner if conditioning is not at best, from the ones I have seen they tend to be ONE track mind set and CAN lack diversity in working styles sometimes at a disadvantage they are so determined that the square object WILL go thru the circle hole by damnit... LOL...

12. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

The Croc-o-moc is good bllod. If you can find it anymore. I have some of it in a few of my dogs. I have a friend that has a lot of it. I like it crossed into my Redboy/Jocko stuff.

13. Lil Red

Lil Red Pup

I agree wit cha on that post Red Cocaine

14. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yea but you have to admit if ya bite that square Real hard it WILL go thru that circle. And that has to be my love for them is alot of them can Bite that hard.. LOL J