1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone ever seen this ped. or dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CaesarIsis, Mar 26, 2009.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Looks good to me,if I had a chance to get one,I would.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I just called the guy that owns ''JB''. he seem OK I am trying to get a pup or two off his ''midnightcowboy/Boomerang/boyles breeding.

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I have an offer for one for free lol, haaarrrddd not to take it:rolleyes:. i'm tryin to decide between this one or another one i have in mind that's coming up soon.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

For free?That would be all I needed to hear,that's my favorite price :)

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Hell yea hehe.

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

bump bump?

8. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Blood looks great to me. I'd feed one :-)

9. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

If its free its for me :D

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea I told him today I'll take it. The pups should drop in about two months, cant wait!

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

my favorite too:D

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

''No,there would always be doubt in my mind about the breeding.''.
    ''Looks good to me,if I had a chance to get one,I would.''.
    Hey gH32 The guy in the other post with the blue dog's and gamedogs on the same site them are some dogs he produced. just some info no disrespect

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ewwwww.....strange how that can change things, huh?:eek:

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

wOODY NOW YOU DONT LIKE THAT PUP?

15. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

The dog's ped in this post I really like,no problem with it.I just don't care for blue dogs.And if he was different than every other blue dog breeder I ever met then I still like it.Actually I like the breeding alot,but when I look at a website or a guy's yard if I even see a blue dog I move on.May be unfair,but my experiances with people that love their blues generally end up that we just don't see eye to eye on anything.Somewhere there might be an exception,but I ain't seen it yet.

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Guess it isn't really about the dog's as much as the fact most breeders I don't trust.Then when a see a blue dog it don't help out none.Now if the dog would show me something special I wouldn't care if he had green dogs.But I wouldn't buy a dog off just anybody.And just cause I like the breeding don't mean I'd buy one.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
  17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

NAW I understand what you are talken about gh32 idk if the blue muts are his dogs or not. i agree with you i didn't trust any breeder less i know them well even then i want to see for myself. i figger if the muts are his he may just like them he sells gamedogs at a good price so i cant say it is greed. but i just want to get to know him and his dogs.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

oh yeah, i got no beef w/ the pup, but i believe a breeder shouldnt focus on two completely different animals..especially when one is COMPLETELY ruining the other. i wont lie, my wife had (stolen from my yard) a UKC/AKC dog(the only one we ve EVER had, or ever will i might add), shes in my album as a matter of fact, and WE loved that dog dearly. but if i was trying to run a site advertising MY gamebreds, i wouldnt have been posting pics of the bully dog. i sure as hell wouldnt wanna buy a pup from said breeder and find out later despite what the ped says, my pup was half bully:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  19. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

The parents are great dogs though and I know for a fact they are what they say they are. I agree about having the blue dogs on the same site though, kinda weird...but if he's into them then that's his thing. And i know the guy can breed some real bulldogs so i'm not worried about my pup hehe.

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

If the pup is out of two working Bulldogs and you know this to be a fact,Who gives a damn if thay also breed blues??? I for shure as hell wouldent. Its a nice ped & a nice price I'd say go for it.