1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

harris' buddy boy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redboylove, Jun 26, 2009.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Call mr. Harris and ask him

2. With all due respect asking him would be the same as asking Mr. Garner about frisko. Not saying anything bad about either but I am saying I wouldn't expect either to necessarily tell the negative of said dog. I asked to get a broader response of both pro and con. Though I appreciate your advice I would like more of personal experiences or knowledge rather than to talk of whom to call. No disrespect intended

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I see what your saying but no one will have more personal experience than him... I had to call mr.harris on a dog that was in one of my peds and he gave me the good and bad on that dog.

4. Ok. I gotcha now. Could you shoot me a pm to better discuss?