1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JBlazeRx7, Nov 27, 2008.

1. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Hey guy's I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving you and to all our furry friends!

Watch them cause they'll want some of that food your cooking too! :D

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

happy turkey day folks.

3. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Happy Thanksgiving to all & your families.

Mel

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving:)

5. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all members of GD. I hope you all have a a festive day with family and friends......I know I will. We got a small crowd this year, only 11 for dinner, thank god.

6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

same to you,,,last year one of my dogs, got a hold of the turkey carcass, my fault of course, and ate the whole thing, first day was all throwing up, cause she ate the bag that comes in it too, threw that up thank God, then the next two days was the other end, dang it was nasty, and I am an experienced dog owner:rolleyes: dang dogs, and stupid owner

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

:eek:AWW That sure was a BIG mess! LOL:o

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there!!!
    I am going to get my GRUB on today!!!!

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Happy Thanksgiving crew :)

Eat your heart out today :D

10. B

B CH Dog

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Glad to be back on board.

Regards,

B

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I am about lit right now!!!! Just wanna say F*(K You to PETA,HSUS,DJ, and anyone else who dont like pit bulls. You can go back to eating your Turkeys.. Hennessy and Heineken talkin

12. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I had to work today but I'm home now, woot! Happy Thanksgiving!

13. Marty

Marty Guest

LOL you telling me... you got along way to catch up dude, I been going since 5:30 this morning here ;)

14. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

ROFL!! DAAAANG yall get started early down there!

15. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Happy Thanks giving everyone- Be sure to EAT LOTS OF MEAT!!!!!

Stick it to those hippies at PETA and the HSUS, tofu turkey my ass!!!!

16. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Happy thanksgiving to all.Let EAT!!!! just got home i hope there still some left:D

17. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

to each his (or her) own,,, happy thanksgiving and i hope for everyone a belly full of food,( or at least like mine):o right now,,:rolleyes: but seriously some ppl out there hasn't got the resourses or family for thanksgiving,, i always try to look out for my little old neighbor across the way,, she has the money and all just noone to see her,,, shes about 100 and says she'd adopt me if she could, but its just whats its all about you know. we all take for granted alot of what we have,,,