1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Happy australia day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by quinny, Jan 25, 2010.

1. quinny

quinny Big Dog

To all the aussies out there from deep down under, Have a great day and enjoy yourselfs! AND GET ON IT!!

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]Happy Australia Day![​IMG]

3. zarna

zarna Big Dog

yep enjoying the day, fishing with my son, the beach, and a bbq tonight with a couple of beers, doesnt get any better than that! enjoy ya day.

4. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

Hope you all enjoyed the day, just chilled at home with the misses and the dogs

5. madboy

madboy Big Dog

"G'day lads" or G'night from europe.........l'm missin the down under way :( the VB's are on me,bottoms up!:D

6. matt_91

matt_91 Pup

a bit late but i had a mad austrlia day i cooked a mean bbq lol had some of my mates over n got pissed as:D:D:D

7. quinny

quinny Big Dog

good to hear everyone lived it up! Its now 4.30pm on thursday and im still getting over it!:)

8. matt_91

matt_91 Pup

where abouts r yous from in aus, anyone from melbourne

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

didnt even see this thread, im in brissy. i had a super quiet day for once its usually a ruckus , but i managed a full slab of coopers sparkling ale over the whole day with a good stack of lamb chops, with a few of the lads.

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

funny thing is we celebrate being australian by getting shitfaced and making complete c....s of our selves and usually theres a fight on the cards by someone.
    Bloody Aussies

11. matt_91

matt_91 Pup

thats the beauty of it haha

12. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

melb here aswell lol

13. quinny

quinny Big Dog

haha yup thats australia day for ya! Took me 2 days to get over the hangover but well worth it indeed! Plenty of piss and plenty of meat! Central coast (newy)