1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Handsome

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by FrankDublin, Dec 31, 2013.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

wardt read the whole topic

concern the dylon family ..i think there is only dog in that family that bite as ch thunder
    and that was ch thunder .

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i remember you told you just saved the smoke dog from being killed by a thunderr with no teeth anymore
    you came home from food shopping .

3. wardt

wardt Banned

I was there when your Ci Ci lost to carry HaHa ,and yes seen the MAX x SPIKE jr 2x Both Like PITGENERAL ,Bud only CH Thunder Wood from the start not make it posible thad the Show Who The ARE and YOU knou the style HE WAS ,also the Bross find out tell lether ok the the stoped the dogs if it was for me and it happend to Yes maby i Wood Also Stopped The Dogs And Max he was Poisened ? Thats way he lost to CH Ringo Key.

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok you where ...yes cary winner no problem ......i picked up after 12 minute's because got a overheating from the famous sandwich with salt ...hahaha....to much water in her body ,,
    second match :olol
    ok i believe max got poissend
    wich was your best male when you look back?

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

salty...sandwichhhhhhhhhhhhh.......corn-beef...was..it.....12..mins.....man...quick:vovvetliten::vovvetliten:

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

it was a misunderstood ...soaking works fine ......

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..is it true...they called ya speedy....lol

8. wardt

wardt Banned

That what i say the style also Bross and Rob Dog the best one of the 2 second litter of CH Handsom realy hard mout Key the were sure the wood win whit this one over STB,s Dylan as the all rady lost 2 times to him nou this was the one and wend into Thun only 10 monds old Tun killed him in one hold the same hold against YOUR George in 10 , did here from STB that long a go the Dog Men came together in belgie ,U&S,Bross,F&W, Mister Buldog and so many more and the all agy CH THUNDER is the Ever Best .

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

thunder george 40 minutes total
    thunder letho 70minuten total

but it made you very happy that you could breed with the blood that lost to you

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i remember that thunder stood stil against the wal while george was pushing into fanged ...
    there was a handle
    thunder took the dog of fwk.samart in 9 minute's not george or letho

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...lol.....lol......lol....

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

hop hop hop speedy lol

13. wardt

wardt Banned

Think you were not THRE (jan) was whit me Ha Ha KEY he say also ask Condor he Told them and me that i whas the best in NL and George was 25 a Kill, for Lehto it was over in 20 as from that time Thunder working a douwn dog whit no top cutters any more ontil 1,17 when Jan give up ,this show was 7 days after buck x sandman there were same 7 dogman who seen both and told Thun Wood Kill them boht i Knou do you Key .

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...could bite a tree in half.....speedy gonzales....

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

where you happy that you could breed witht the blood you win over ?
    what is left of the dylon family
    wich dogs from wich litters you like the best .. thunder bred ?

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..........none....zero.....zilt...

17. wardt

wardt Banned

Same 5 years ago Pancho Villa told STB that Thun made the blood lines GOOD over There ,the same whit CH Handsom .

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the reason condor phoned jan ..was for asking about the ped of little thunder
    and not about the shows of you and jan-nec-us

after george 1 we had george 2 aka bone braker ready
    ..weight send (also limey lol)no takers ....rest of his life
    ( he broke the legs of vogle's snakie )in his first fool otc

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

cobra's speedy gonzales .........GOOD dog.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
  20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017