1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gunpowder

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DirtyD, Sep 8, 2010.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

So i hear all the time of people giving their dogs gunpowder to make them mean...why? Obviously I am not going to go and give gunpowder to my dog nor do I want a mean dog. But why would you give your dog gunpowder? Does the gunpowder effect the dog mentally or what? Wouldnt a dog die from this? Where is the logic in this? People seriously do this?

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Gunpowder will make your dog sick and die.No,real people don't do this,with PETA,the media and people like Cesar Milan saying they do though,some idiot will try it no doubt.I put it in the same pile of propaganda as I do bait dogs.

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I got a new guy at work and he said his uncle does this with his dog, thus why I ask. Probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life.

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I always assumed that it was just a rumor, never thought anybody would be stupid enough to actually do it.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I wouldn't say no one does it because some people are so stupid if they hear it.they'll have to try it.But they'll make their dog sick or dead in the process.

I've found that if I talk bulldogs or guns with random people,I am absolutely amazed at most people's ignorance.Some people just talk and talk when they'd look smarter to just keep their mouth shut.

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

couldnt agree more with you

7. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Raw meat and cocaine works better...................... :rolleyes:

8. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

:dogdrink: ...:lolbangtable:

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

There is no logic behind it just dip sh*ts that will try anything just because.

10. simpson

simpson Big Dog

I want to live on your yard lol

11. popper

popper CH Dog

My dogs doesnt need no gun powder to be mean... its genetically programmed in em.... to other animals ... they love family and people

12. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yes dirty D it's just evil propaganda but on another note, my dog will eventually turn crazy from the raw meat I feed her from all the blood that's fusing her brain to kill :rolleyes: is what I was told by someone when I told them I feed her raw.

13. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I seriously thought it fell into the bullshit category along with all the others

14. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

I heard that in the 80's people were giving it to their dogs.The only thing it will do is sit inyour dogs stomach and eat away at the lining .That would make me mean too.What about feeding them hot sauce?

15. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Damn BR...I give all three! ;)

16. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Hot sauce works 2 ? Thats cheaper then cocaine!

17. luge

luge Big Dog

''All purpose war got the rottweilers by the door, and i feed em' gunpowder, so they can devour, the criminals tryna' drop my decimals''.......the late great notorious b.i.g probably didnt help much!!!;)

18. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

its like some believe that you starve the dog he be hungry for some dog.

19. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Gun powder is what makes them game,Got damn boy,everybody know that.

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i kno ppl who do it, not uncommon round here...