1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greatest stifle dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bright25, Jul 7, 2011.

1. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

subdance lost to buck? huh?

2. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Yeah Old Goat a lot of people read the time and think oh man two Gr.Ch.s going into each other but they just held on to each other for most of the match.It really wasn't as great as some make it out.Ricky tried to get under their skin by saying he was going to do this and that to Buck and John during the match.When Ricky lost he was saying weeks later to anyone he talked to that Buck was a cur.Sundance lost and thats a fact.Years later its funny how years later facts are thrown out and bs is added to make the story better.

3. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I think you guys are mixing up Sundance and Sandman

4. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Were Sundance and Morgan's Toro (Irish Tom's Justice) littermates?

5. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

6. Hale

Hale Pup

I think that Buck beat Sandman not Sundance,in fact Sundance finish hes pit time as undefeated,and yes justice was hes litermate...

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

yes your right . sandman and buck did suck .

8. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

That what I was thinking....

9. preme

preme CH Dog

Buck sucked ? But he beat everything in front of him and not just average dogs ....buck was a bulldog and did wat many dream of doing

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Did anybody mention bad billy yet?

11. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

@ Preme...I know right, funny how that works. The kicker is ppl who saw him and was there NEVER STEPPED UP TO SHOW HOW SUCKY HE WAS.

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

the match sucked . you got 2 that are pretty much equal and then they layed around . so I say it sucked . i can't help how the others went . the last 1 showed a game dog and a boring match .

13. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

pretty sure everybody would feed that sucky dog lmao.... buck was a great performer and producer what else do you want from a dog hell he beat a great dog in sandman. however ive seen pulls that were equal to the point where they cancelled out each other and it was boring to an extent ... i did not see the show of buck/sandman so i am going only to talk about what i saw

14. caldogg78

caldogg78 Banned

me too brother, stifle dogs also fight head n ear. but that extra demention seems to even throw some of the best dogs off balance and get'm to thinking. its like being in a fight n getting punched in the stomach,had a queen of hearts bitch that came from the bottom to stop two different dogs,plus its a very devastating style. ur dog has to b willing to swap it out

15. Boze

Boze Top Dog

old goat never said that buck sucked he said the match did and from everyone i talked to said the same very boring not because of bad quality but because they nullified each others attacks because of how good they were when both dogs are excellent it usually makes for a boring match

16. preme

preme CH Dog

Boring to some beauitfull to others !!!

17. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

apologies for my misinterpretation

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

laying around isn't so beautiful . their style cancelled each other out . buck was a good 1 sandman just didn't have it in the end where it counts . gamedog is what they're called for a reason and buck was 1 .

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

both dogs were old by sporting standards. did anyone actually think it was going to be a knock down drag out show. get real both the rebel & folks at stp did it for the show. i wouldn't doubt both camp's had dogs on the yard that could of beat them both at that age. it was big promotion big ticket show that will forever be remembered because of the players involved.

20. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Ding ding ding raise your hand champ you are the winner. That's all it was, too older dogs that had their best war hero days far behind them. It was about a big name big show.