1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Greatest stifle dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bright25, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

Who were some of the greatest stifle dogs back then?

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

midnight cowboy & ch bottleneck were good'n

3. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Wasnt Ch. Jocko a backend monster as well?

4. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

absolutely!

5. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

back end dogs are overrated, a good game head dog will beat a stifle dog more times than not.

6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Head dogs are over rated I would take a stifle gut dog over a head dog any day of the week.

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

a dog can't bite what it can't touch.

8. jacko

jacko CH Dog

high on the front leg ,,,,,,then crush it !!!

9. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I feel like somebody shouldve said Ch. Chinaman by now. A gut and stifle ace was he not?

10. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Chinaman:)

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"a dog can't bite what it can't touch" ok it won't be moon walking with a wreaked backend.

12. john denver

john denver Big Dog

That was good lmao:)

13. zolla

zolla Banned

ch, chinaman and nigerino. and the devastating gr ch zebo.

14. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

GRCH Nigerino worked the stifle.

15. I know some of the dogs Vernon Jackson bred were rearend wreckers, don't forget Jocko came from Vernon's stuff. Also, all this head dog over stifle, or chest dog over head dog stuff is garbage, I'll take a smart dog over that stuff any day. You give me a dog that has offense and good defense mixed with smarts, and it will figure out how to stay out of trouble while picking apart it's opponent. thats the type of dog I want, you get a one dimensional dog and it can get itself in trouble fast. That being said there are plenty of dog's that were one dimensional and great, they just didn't happen to run into the one that was capable of handing it to them. Tornado and Mollybee are the two best examples of smart dog's that could overcome any style. The fact that most of Mollybee's matches ended with one hold shows you she was smart, because she knew exactly where to go to end it fast. The fact that she was an absolute freak does not hurt either.

16. deegeecee

deegeecee Pup

"Bullyson" - super stifle biter (as well as head, leg, nose, back, gut, .....)

17. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

I always wondered what kind of dogs Jeep and Eli were. Head dogs or backend dogs?

18. zolla

zolla Banned

sorry i posted on the wrong thread. it was suppose to go to my favorite champions.

19. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Bring your stifle dog and $$$$ to meet and greet A real game dog thats durable and strong at the weight. Schooled dogs that have past in their rolls will make your hound go to the well

20. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

What happen when he make it to the back first... hide your snout when in dout