1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Great Night

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Unleashed, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Unleashed

Unleashed Pup

Well we went to the Sat night fun pulls and Fury pulled 700lbs more than he has ever pulled for me.
    The first time he pulled for me he pulled 1975lbs and then fouled out.
    He did this at the same weight two more times, then two weeks off and then tonight he pulled 2675lbs.
    His heart was really into it tonight.

2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

congrats have any pics to share.

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Congratulations as well. Like mentioned earlier, do you have any pictures to share with us?

4. Unleashed

Unleashed Pup

I have pics of him but not from last night, but dont know how to post them here.
    The "insert image" asks for a URL.

5. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

You can go to a generator or submit the pics for your gallery. Congrats BTW.

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

congrats! upload em to the Game-dog gallery and then u can post them easily.

7. Unleashed

Unleashed Pup

[​IMG]
    The first time he pulled.
    I did'nt take any pics last night.