1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GrCh Thirty Five

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by csotelo9388, Apr 21, 2010.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

anybody have the story on this great bulldog?

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

its posted on the site a few times.

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i did a search but didnt find it.ill keep looking.thnx

4. chucho

chucho Big Dog

If I am not mistaking I think GrCh thirty five was A dog that the great D.M bought off A crackhead for $35. Thats how he got his name.

5. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

never produced and its the best lesson to teach anyone trying to breed unpapered dogs with unknown history

6. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

7. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

great read,thanks O.T.:D

8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

WS is the one that purchased 35.

9. ROSE

ROSE Banned

35 did produce, but other males got the credit for it.talk to some of the doggers in ARK.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

oh yeah? liked to hear about that rumor

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Never heard even a whisper of that Rose. Maybe you can shed some light on it.

12. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

13. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

I love this story, the Gr Ch dog with the unknown ped, so Rose what blood did they decide to breed him to?.
    wow talk about 35, this is my 35th post LOL.

14. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I don't know what Rose heard, but the late Rushin' Bill told me and many other people that 35 did not produce.

15. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah but like i said i would like to hear what she has to say. Not sayin i will or wont take it as fact, just curious.

16. ROSE

ROSE Banned

The people that bred to him are still active it was crossed into the alligator family.;)

17. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

what dogs did he produce then?

18. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Did he also tell you that 35 was rumored to have been bred down from Art?