1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Grand Champion Andy Capp/ Boyles

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Dec 30, 2008.

1. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Do you even know what dogs he has on his yard right now.

2. preme

preme CH Dog

id take one off mr. boyles ....

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hell yeah P.... me too

4. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

i agree! good read Hemi!

5. Great read one of my favorite stories

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Don't care!!....wat might be junk to me might be a treasure to u!...like I said I respect Mr.Boyles and I respect his dogs I'm just not feeding anything off his yard!...that's just me!..If u like his dogs then by all means please feed one of them!!

7. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

GREAT READ HEMI!! I too pull for the underdog!!

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Haha!!..dude, I kno about all those dogs u talking about!...ms own whiskey!...I'm not for all that talking!!..we can do this like gentalmen!..pm me and we can go from there!

9. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Had some linebred on a dog imported, when you trace his ped a bit back he was actually linebred on Boyle's Dirty Mary, he was son to Gr Ch Buster Brown and grandson to Gr Ch Buck. I promise you guys, to us in Cape Town this dog brought a brath of fresh air. Boyle's dogs has my respect.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

CB what makes you think the fella did anything different then he was doing in 1975? he never was the sporting type but always knew where the good stock was. so what's changed in the last decade ? only thing i notice is the quality of guys getting the dogs from that stuff.

11. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That Bloody Bill dog that is on Mr.Boyles yard is throwing some real good ones. But i do understand what is being said truthfully Bloody Bill was given back to be a stud when he got older and when my buddy bred to him he was not on Boyles yard.

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I like mr boyles!!..I just feel I can get better dogs from other places..the boyles line is very good!!..we have some boyles dogs, just not from RB!!..I'm not downing his line or anything like that I would just rather get boyles blood from other sources!...some ppl have a great deal of success with RB and some haven't!...that's all I can say about it!!...it's all in the eye of the beholder!...I do agree about the quality of ppl buying dogs from his line!...

Maran likes this.
  13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I've seen a couple off blood bill quit!!..u couldn't give me one of his offspring!!

14. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Hell they all throw curs. The breedings that my buddy did throw good dogs to each his own so good luck to you. just like any line of dogs sometimes the best is no longer with the source but with the people who are working the dog's.

15. pmoney

pmoney Pup

great story...very descriptive felt like i was there...

16. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

17. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

18. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Yeah, I'm a fan of the Alfalfa stuff. Always wanted to cross it with some Kunta blood too.

19. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

20. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member