1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr. Champion Blackjack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

not really a lot of ppl beleive all his matches were hand picked ie mallard ducks there were to real good ones out there that challenged crenshaw and he ducked both

2. Caos

Caos CH Dog

3. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

4. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Luv that stuff had an have a few my dog jack is a real fool but don't know how to post his ped from phone can some body do it for me please he is out of outta wack jack x gypsy queen thanks

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

6. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Nice bred dog

8. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Yea really looks just like weird jack and all bulldog thanks

9. patness84

patness84 Pup

10. patness84

patness84 Pup

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I got one bred similar to yours and a couple bred like that but with a touch of Alligator. Funny thing about that cross is,I just joined a forum this morning because as luck would have it,while surfing the internet,I seen where someone said the alligator cross to these dogs were no good because he knew someone who had that cross and they were ugly with no drive and never would crank up.I just had to respond. lmao Anyway,I like the ones I have obviously. My dog Tina is bred similar to yours and is a very nice dog.Smart,driven and all that.

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

he may have stopped some good ones . but he did duck and if you do that maybe you don't think the dog was that good .

13. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Who did he duck??????????

14. Maybe it wasn't the dog he ducked, could've been the person??? With bad reputation??

AHK likes this.
  15. How is the mouth on them tight bred black jack dogs?

16. preme

preme CH Dog

Who got them crossed into the frisco hit me in pm

17. ROSE

ROSE Banned

At that time ch.chuco loco.

18. upthewayboys

upthewayboys Big Dog

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

u mean a person with a rep of beating crenshaw everytime they went into each other or the person who went after the best there was and never ducked and won a ton and was cocky and spoke his mind and didnt let peddlers ruin the game or the person that could outcondition most dogmen in hissleep or the person who did not stop at five and culled three 7 time winners because he went after the best and they quit when most would stop at three and meke a killing of a stud fee or the person that told the truth and pissed off many ppl because of it

20. Boze

Boze Top Dog

iy was huckleberry