1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch tant's yellow rom

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jun 3, 2010.

1. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

yeah it is a precentage sport and when you are closer to the source you'll see more bad then good but its like every where i look for a producing rbj cross it has some yellow in it

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Damn near every redboy dog I have seen has been fired up at an early age....I have never heard of them being known as late starters.

3. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

that's not what dogmen from the east has been telling me (keep in mind, the sport is legal over there in the orient.) However, it could also be due to their particular stock. Probably should've been more specific.

4. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Not every rbj has yellow. Ch poncho did alright and is behind some good dogs.

5. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

Red Devil !!

6. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

7. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

8. metalslug

metalslug Pup

Haunch may not have beaten a Gr Ch but he lost almost the side half of his face early and still hung in there to beat a dog that no other dog had scratched back to, so I heard..:)

9. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

Burns stumpy... Super prey drive......

10. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

burns stumpy...hands down game has hell fangs bigger than any other ive seen

11. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

Haunch all day and night long. Loved the Bruiser strain but Haunch was the man.

12. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

If i can own any dog from Yellow i would go with AAA

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

So many great dogs to pick from .You can't go wrong with all mention.Great line of dogs.I would be happy with anyone of them.

14. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

None!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

Nice DOg.....

16. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

I will 2nd that I got a beautiful brindle off of Lukane last batch lucane and Hill's K-9 Hellfire

17. Re: Gr ch tant's yellow (6xw) rom

No love for Haunch? I don't get it. An 8 year old house dog that scratched like he did, where is the love guys?

18. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

GR.CH.MAYDAY of course