1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr. Ch. Macho Buck is he a PRODUCER?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BFKENNEL, Nov 3, 2005.

1. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Not always true. I've paid (after shipping and all) 3000 for a pup and it never made the breeding program. Not everyone breeds for paper.....But if I like how its bred and have the money, I would rather give my money to a kennel with a name than someone I know nothing about.

2. B

B CH Dog

That's why I saidy most and not all.... $3k should buy a multiple winner from a kennel with a good name. I'm sorry but it is just foolish to dump that sort of money on a pup that probably won't work out. Are you getting a dog guarantee with that $3k so that if the dog doesn't work out you can get another? When I farm a dog if its a cur or shows bad I'll send a free replacement pup off of my next breeding. I don't even sell dogs and I guarantee my stuff. For $3k that dog better have won a handful and produced at least a litter or two of good dogs or be one freakish prospect. Just my $.02... I'm not telling you how to spend your money but its a lot harder to pay $3k for a pup than buy a handful of gamebred pups for $600 that have the same exact chance to work out. If I dump $3k on a dog he better have a proven track record.

B

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2005
  3. Keyo77

Keyo77 Pup

If your talking about Gr.Ch. Machobuck it is worth every penny. Look how he is bred if he was a scattered bred GRCH I wouldnt pay over 500 for a pup but Machobuck is bred off of good dogs and great producers just look at his ped. Buck ROM, Yellow ROM, 357 ROM, Dolly ROM, Red Lady ROM, Miss Leaky Lady ROM, Mayday ROM, Awesome Baby ROM, Blondie ROM, Yellow ROM, Miss Jocko ROM, Daisey Mae ROM 12 ROM dogs in Four Generation it cant get no better than that.

4. Ch Joints win is under investigation because his conditioner has been caught using rub and wrangler was acting wrong that night. Cuda was a great box dog but he will never be the producer that his ch and Gr ch brothers are. You can take haunch and breed him to a chow chow and get a game dog. Thats why Cuda has had so many owners because they have all lost big tring to win with his offspring. Latin Force almost lost his house when terminator and the rest of them lost and those were the best ones off of him. But Macho is a diffrent story he has the potential to be a great producer and if anyone can do it Vic can make that happen. But you never know maybe vic can work his magic and make something out of cuda as a producer.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thanks for your input Nonstop, good info to have.

6. Doggy

Doggy Pup

Rub!!!Say it aint so,Nonstop tell us more :mad:

7. masta of game

masta of game Banned

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Here's a couple pics of me showing this great animal...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And no he was not in show condition at the time... but it was a great honor to be asked just the same :D

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Pup A, Proven parents,Nice pedigree Price$300.00-$500.00 Pup 2, Proven parents,Awsome Pedigree Dam Sire or Both are titeld (ch,Gr ch.,Por,Rom) Price $700.00-$1000.00 I think This is Fair. Jmo Big Game

10. Boze

Boze Top Dog

it says that machobuck is a rom doesn't that mean he has produced good dogs and miltiple winners. if i am not mistaken that is how you become a rom

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yes, however, the ROM system is not a statistical set of data. It doesn't interpret or judge how many breedings it took to get there, as say, the POR system. You could breed said stud dogs to 500 bitches for that title, is that stud a better producer than one who made ROM in 2 breedings? They both have the same title ;) ?

12. QWERT

QWERT Pup

I'd go with a pup from each .Why not? Two is better than one. $1000 For a pup off those type of parents is a bargain if you ask me. I'd by the litter if i was closer. LOL

13. alpay

alpay Big Dog

I would prefer machobuck :)

14. I got a long time friend who breds both and is impressed with both I got this one from him http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=297241 and I'm getting his sister (Foxy) who is from a earlier breeding as some of you know I'm a Toby/Herman man but no matter what the blood is I love a good bulldog only time will tell how these will turn out but with the bulldogs behind both MB and Cuda your starting out better than most, as fas as whitch one you should get I've heard good and bad about EVERY bulldog I've ever asked a ? about in this case we are talking about two GrCh's both bred to produce I can't see you going wrong with either, as for price I've paid 1000+ for a pup all the way to free and had good and bad from both the price a man or woman puts on a item is there buisness there are many dogmen who sell all pups for 750-1000 titled or not if you want get it if you can't afford it don't buy it like they say one mans treasure is another mans trash.... my 2 cents

With respect, Dred

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009