1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch Global Takeovers Ceaser

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by allmightyhunter, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Caos

Caos CH Dog

he will be peddler now for sure

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

[video=youtube_share;ng6Ms2END2E]http://youtu.be/ng6Ms2END2E[/video]

3. Forever-So REAL

I can't see but dam med team must was a beast? Was Ceaser and ace ?

4. preme

preme CH Dog

We got one hell of a med team :)

5. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

Wonder why he's not advertised?

6. Forever-So REAL

lol...that boy look good I have one out of Dynomite x Miss Otto look just like him with a lil more white on his feet str8 FREAK!!!! since about 12 weeks always licking any pups are dogs on their private parts and he never stop licking freaky he's 17 months now he got worse lol....

7. Forever-So REAL

8. RBJKBT6xw

RBJKBT6xw Pup

Ceaser is a true gr ch .for those who dont know.

9. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Ceaser is legit and producing. People just hate because of who is breeding him currently, because that may rise speculation in some folks opinion. GTO is a real camp. I myself have a bulldog off Ceaser. No regrets! But, keep in mind the Bitch bred to Ceaser is just as important...if you ever happen to come across his off spring and want to get one for yourself.

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

That's interesting the guy who sold him came and cleared the air a long time ago, he simply stated that Cesar wasnt a true winner and was never in official show. If you ever been to the Muddy side you know you can walk through and see probably 1000 hounds in a day. They did what most folks who are in tight with each other due, hype a dog up that looks good in rolls and then turn around and sell him for big bucks. They said he was never official and was only bumped but looked good, now what he did with GTO was legit so he is a 2x but sorry the first 4 are as real as Peter Pan fights with Captain Hook.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I heard from someone that saw him on TG yard that he was clean as a whistle...I am not taking either side in the argument but as much money as he is getting for these pups ,I mean dam somebody tell the truth and set the record straight.And I also heard the same as Rock did.Also hear someone else say he was a super slick head master that didn't like to get punched so who knows.

12. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

All I am saying is what GTO has done. Legit 6x I don't know...legit winner...yes! He has won a couple that I know of. He has a Floyd Mayweather style in my opinion. So slick and doesn't liked getting punched is a good description. As far as him producing...I can't speak for every single pup..but...the one I have is all bulldog. More like his son Momo than Ceaser himself i think. But he he was bred to a good bitch...that might be how I came out with a good one. And I have seen Ceaser myself, he was pretty clean. But so was Mayweather after his last fight. And from what I hear..his matches are short lived so that might explain why he's clean. Again..whatever 6x or 3x or 2x doesn't matter to me. When bred to the right bitch he produces. I don't own Ceaser so I could care less how Many X are there. All I care about is how he produces because I got one of his off spring. And I have no complaints.

13. escobedo

escobedo Pup

Would be interesting to observe that ace med team if the legit six timer ran into a real one.

14. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

how old is he?

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

for a proven producer ..i think you don't have to look around fror the right bitches .
    he suppost make disent dogs ..with evry bitch in the reach .....
    the right bitch could be the same family.

16. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Keystone, true...but percentages and quality is much better if you find a good bitch. We are talking two strands of DNA not just one. But i dont think anybody thats serious about these dogs are striving for "decent". Maybe it's just me...but I'm just as picky about my bitches as I am my studs. Why not just throw any old gyp or something with him and hope you get something worth feeding then. Bitches matter..how many people have dogs down from HoneyBunch or Missy and so forth? It's all about the Niche. When I breed..I breed best to best. I don't lower my "standards" for dating women in my personal life...so I don't expect my Stud bulldogs to either lol. And to me a good bulldog is not based on pedigree but what they show. So unless your trying to bottle neck a "type" or certain gene then I'm still rolling with best bulldog to best bulldog every day of the week. Cheers!

DISCOIII likes this.
  17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right tenesee
    i say disent ..because i cannot say ..they gonne be super dogs ....
    of course with wel bred bitches its better.......
    for fun i have bred over the years with 2 inferieure bitches ..from people ...
    good result.....lol ......

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i don't see the connection between your date's ...and what ever you mean with a lower women
    and putting 2 dogs together .
    we don't forget the old bitches .....nevr lol....

19. preme

preme CH Dog

cesar produce with every strain we bred him to very solid

Stratman likes this.