1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch Global Takeovers Ceaser

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by allmightyhunter, Jan 22, 2012.

1. bestia

bestia Big Dog

it doesn't mean it didn't happen, but none of the real doggers from Florida to NY know anything about this hounds hunts. If it happened it wasn't in the big leagues

2. A few of us were thinking the same thing.

3. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Yeah man I sensed that. My flags were raised and once I knew others were feeling the same I knew something was up.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i try not to put too much stock in online hearsay/gossip because now the 10 minute thing seems to be false. idk about as fake as dolly atleast this dog saw something. Not the first time a winner quit and won't be the last.

oh well.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Never heard of the Kennel or the dog other than on peds online.

6. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

alot of dogs quit but when you go on boards bragging about how you have the best it looks/smells alot shittier when he packs it in fast.
    Hey Bestia do you ever hear about shows in Juarez? Im only an internet dogger and Ive never heard of any in that part of the country but what do I know.

7. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Juarez? Sure, but most wont travel there currently for obvious reasons. instead the action is out west where it's very peaceful.

8. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Internet is a funny place

9. preme

preme CH Dog

dont be so quick to judge when you really dont know shit.... words of wisdom could come back and bite you in the ass !
    preme
    yis

10. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

and so it goes

11. Now I wonder how many of the people
    In this thread are cops? Seriously...

12. hellhound

hellhound Pup

i know a cop he is my fathers friend, he is very friendly.

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

You're damm right Mirage!

14. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

hell yeah its the land were GR CH are only 8 clicks away. Its so nice and easy.....:)

15. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

why not with all that purse those boys have would you not go into the best known folks just to see? and who puts an invaluable hard mouth/untouchable type GR CH in the hands of someone who in turn gives him to someone that needs to go on here for answers??? just weird

16. Caos

Caos CH Dog

In these days you must what you can and can't talk about in a open forum the gamedog world are full of snitch!

17. preme

preme CH Dog

18. tknls

tknls Pup

PPL STOP HATTIN!!!!
    The man asked a ?
    If u can't answer with fact, and not what someone else told u, move the hell on.
    Everyone seems to know what's going on in someone else's yrd, n 4get there stock never even seen the dam box!!!!!!

19. tknls

tknls Pup

I live close by GTO, so do those knls from Florida to NY know me?
    And i know alot of ppl across this great nation and abroad!!!

20. tknls

tknls Pup

Whats good preme...
    Hows thing going around ur way?
    U know we gotta hook up soon...