1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr ch Global Takeovers Ceaser

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by allmightyhunter, Jan 22, 2012.

1. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

2. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Was the door locked with key thrown away never to be opened again or was door just shut?

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Lmao before you do it for me. You won't find my voice at the other end of that line. I've tried contacting you in private about other dogs you had no clue about but never heard back. You consistently rattle off info about dogs and dogmen you only know through peds and coincidently your views change towards one or the other depending on what the mob over there is saying. The only couple I might believe you know are bill or the gambler and thats just because you watched dogman 2000 a million times.

The only one coming off disrespectful is you. Before you go around throwing definitive statements about someone being fake maybe you should be sure and not just make a few phone calls that are not the be all and end all. Or hell just don't comment at all.

4. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

open and shut is all that was said. whatever was said it wasn't public.

5. L-Dog

L-Dog Pup

when was tht pic taken b4 the 6 or after cuz he look pretty clean lol

6. L-Dog

L-Dog Pup

yeah iam pretty sure u can see some type legs,muzzle,ears some type

7. garth

garth Big Dog

Young SeNsE do know that Buck bitch?

8. Boze

Boze Top Dog

what dogs have you tried to contact me about, and i dont answer pms about any dogs unless i know the person so that is why i did not respond i have no clue who you are and i usually do not comment about dogs i have never seen but there are more than a few ppl that never heard of this dog. also dogman 2000 athousand times lmao call bill if you no him and ask him if he knows me and you will get ur answer. i dont fucking name drop who i know because it proves nothing other than i know them it does not make me special. name one fucking dog i have said anything bad about and if i have it is because i either seen them or trust the person who did, so please name the dogs and dogmen i rattle off about. i have never mentioned either of the people you just did and if i talk about a certain dogman i have met them and am friends with them. so again call bill and see if i will make good on my word to close that mouth of urs

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Not personally but my buddy do. They backed her to his stud like a year or 2 ago. Your talking about Sassy II right?

10. garth

garth Big Dog

Yes,Sassy II.How is his stud bred? if you don't mind me asking,you can pm me.That little black bitch I told you about is acting real good,took hold of a hog that got to close.If she proves her self I will be looking to back her to a game produceing dog.

11. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

The dog isn't a fake lol,he's known around these parts.No need to go any further into it.

12. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

the deal with hank never materialized and now ceasar has been discredited.

13. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

stay tuned!

14. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

this so called grch ceaser dog turned out to be as fake as deep throat dolly.
    10 minute cur.

15. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Cause the guys on peds online said so right ?.Im not saying the dog wasn't a cur,I've never laid eye's on him.But as fas as him never doing anything....well ,as much as I can say is, I heard different.Just so were clear I don't own anything down from him,and don't even know the owner of ceaser personaly.However I do know somebody that has laid hands on the dog,and he said he wasn't a fake.He didn't say he was there for all five either.So take it how you will.Doesn't really matter to me either way.

16. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

LOL, yea every bit of 2 people could verify his 6 shows... Then quits to a real one in under 20? He was a fake GrCh

17. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

word is he got his azz handed to him, and the next day the other camp got his door kicked in by the po po.

18. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

cops matching dogs led to the biggest bust in the history of the usa just in case anyone here forgot.

19. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

and another bust down south:

"warning :N.C. is on fire rite now A big one went dwn lastnite if im not mistaking they net almost 40 .......a few great dogmen were invovled my sympathy goes out to the victims and their families... again hold your head high, mouth close and keep scratching...peace and blessing"

20. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Damm. I knew something was up make ya wonder about the posts etc. sucks