1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GR(CH) Cooper's Amboss

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mashamplan, Oct 29, 2008.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Remember when I said it's 3 strains of bolio that is better than amboss??...well that's just crazy chief blood I'm talking about!!...I also said that it was a line that I wouldn't mention do to the breeders that run it are very low key ppl...well this (to me) is the best bolio blood on the planet right now!!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=384682

2. Redboy09

Redboy09 Pup

He's not low key, he just charges prices out the ass for a pup. He also has a line of heavy Clouse dogs that just about everyone that breeds OFRN exclusively knows about.

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

It's ppl who kno about them but not alot down this way!!..I guess it has to do with them being on the west coast!

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

yes he did produce some monster!!...wat u think about little bottle??...anything off of him down ur way??

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

6. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Anybody running good working stock tight bred on Red Baby ROM?

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I don't think I would even consider amboss a strain yet but I'd def build another dog house of 2 if I was offered some dogs off him.

8. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I may be alone here but kzb's dogs have a heavier clouse/maloney influence than bolio. I happen to think its better that way though. I have always liked the crosses over the heavy bolio. More complete dogs.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Most the good bollio dogs are crossed

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

depends on wat u get from him!!..he has heavy bolio stock too!!...all this is just personal opinions!!...nothing wrong wit amboss as I said before I would feed something from him but I would prefer other strains of the bolio blood!!...

11. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

Cooper's dogs went back into Patrick's dogs.

12. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Is that the sister of Amboss you speek of in your avatar Lonewolf?

13. what about bolio dogs coming from Blackrock, would thay outclass the Amboss dogs?

14. G I Joe

G I Joe Banned

what bolio dogs coming from black rock,

15. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

no that is the stud we bred her to with pups off another litter.

16. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Cool, hows the male bred?

17. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

bolioxtombstonexcarver

18. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Cool. So what would you guys say the Amboss dogs lack? And what are some of there better
    qualitys?

19. dogbone

dogbone Banned

what does anyone no about Coopers Deliverence

20. Mr.BallHogg

Mr.BallHogg Banned

Like what and where?