1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GR(CH) Cooper's Amboss

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mashamplan, Oct 29, 2008.

1. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

my inbox is still empty b.a.d. haha send when ya get a chance, id like to get a look at them.

2. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt amboss the first Grand Champion produced from the Patricks line sunce Gr Ch Buck Rom?

3. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

I apologize if I offended you. I was a little drunk. You just stated your opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. My bad.

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Can you give examples on what you think is better Bolio blood and why?

YIS

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Sure!!..crazy chief!!...better overall dogs!!...mouth, wind, athletic, confirmation....those traits come natural!...looks and fits the characteristic of a bolio dog!...I'm not taking anything away from amboss as he was a good dog himself as I already said in previous post!!...but amboss would have died if he ever looked in front of crazy chief!!...just because chief ped doesn't say it, make no mistake about him!!..he was an ace and produced same fine animals himself with the same characteristic of himself!!...but this my opinion..if u have amboss blood then of course ur going to disagree and there is nothing wrong with that!!...I've seen a couple of hounds off amboss and came away not to impress but I do kno he has produced a couple of good ones!...like I said it's all in the eye of the beholder!...

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Crush have you seen chief go?

7. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Or amboss. Its fine to have an opinion, but I don't like to make comparisons when I don't haven't own personal experience. Plus you hit it when you said depending on what someone is working with will affect there opinion. I don't have any experience with amboss offspring, but I have a few off his sister and they are good. I agree ther is better blood. MINE. Lol

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the man behind the dogs makes the biggest diffrence. you cant lable any famley based on seeing just a few dogs. when talking about bolio or any dogs 30 years dead is a slipery slope becuase a lot of time and diffrent hands been on that stuff. the bolio dogs i seen were bullyson,boomerang crosses and get you to where you want to be if in the right hands. pure boilo i aint to sure about becuase most are bred for pappers with soundness taking second fiddle.

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I've seen crazy chief before but never seen him go..my information comes from the source and ppl that did see him go!...JM, GB, JN, TD, BJ all had this blood from chief daddy Arizona to chief sister scrappy!..them and tuggie all use to hang together before they fell out with each other before they fell out with each other!..but to make a long story short my information comes from the source!

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i never put a label on amboss..I said he was a good dog and he produced a couple good ones but I'm not a VC fan I'm from the south so I can only talk about blood I was around!...however, I think Fla and Ga has had some of the best dogs to ever walk this planet!!...and helluva dogman too!!...BB I do agree that bolio blood is best when crossed just as chief was!...for u all that think I'm bullshittin ask BB about the dogs I mention and I'm willing to bet anything he would prefer the Arizona blood over amboss anyday!!...the men that were behind the dogs I'm speaking about left a mark in this game!!...BB, in ur honest opinion do u think amboss blood is better than crazy chief???....

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i knew scrap pretty well and the dog was avg. i dont think scrap produced that well even tho breed to good dogs. not much on ability and could not bust a grape. well bred but avg dog and producer.

12. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I'm not talking about scrappy..I'm talking about Arizona and chief...

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i cant say one way or the other about amboss becuase i never seen any. thers a lot of VC dogs in fl and ga. i like the boilo/boomerang stuff that i seen and was trying to get some a few years ago. VC bred a lot of good dogs that you will never here about. nowadays i would get a dog from VC before i got anything from jerry.

15. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Crazy Chief is nice...but he does have plenty of Boyles in him...Amboss is a pure Patrick dog!
    Both dogs are good in there own right!
    YIS

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

oh ok then!!...lol...It's other ppl who got that blood working!!

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

19. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

while those are nice peds they are far from being bolio bred. Nice crosses though.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

CH SNAKE'S FAITH i had littermates to that dog. bottlenec was a good dog and good producer. not well known dog but all that seen him sure did like the dog. would break them down like lego's.