1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Got beef !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Mickeyg, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Two legs to be exactat for the dogs to munch on in the little bit of sun we have finally got her in the uk

They started this big
    [​IMG]

An hour later
    The Stafford is making short work off it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    She flings it about in all the dirt going mad

The big fella takes his time keeps it clean

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a little walk with the little en to burn it off

[​IMG]

2. reaper

reaper Pup

mmm think i ll stick to my steak lol they look like they enjoying it man do u feed them the same time ?? mine would kill each other over a crumb man
    is that ur lil un mick??? shes big now dnt seem like that long ago she was born man
    whos wino giving the evils at ???
    storm lookig good too mate

3. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ha ha ya always feed them two together they know who's the gaffa son storm takes her bones to the top of the yard out of winstons way lol they just keep to there own patch I wouldn't leave them thou always got a eye on them they have there bowls facing each other every night always have then swap wen they have both done see if the others left them oat wich never happens lol

Wino is looking at the lake dieing to go for a swim but u no I can't unclip that lead or all hell breaks lose lol be a human or dogs leg he's chewing next lol

Ya she is 2 mate bloodly flys by dont it she already kicks the crap out of me she thinks its dead funny to bam bam daddy lol

4. reaper

reaper Pup

mate mine r dodgy just walking by each other got watch kc she sly as f*** no warning just grabs em she ll sit in her bed n stay while the others walk by but you can she she dnt like it lol
    ah cant ya get him 1 of them big long training leads for recall they like 50 ft he could go for a dip then
    mate 2 damn it is flying by we getting old man ive had house full t day 5 of the kids an my grandaughter im dead lol
    mine are the same mate gotta watch for them low blows just the right hight she is now lol

5. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Real nice pics m8, love the red dog' what's he all about looks proper old skool. Regard perry

6. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Mate I have have tried then long leads but no joke if ur not carful he will run to full speed hit the end and snap I have had a leather collar snap so got one of the nylon heavy mofo and then sme thing happened and lead snapped and if a dog comes at us he's hard to pull back quick he's a weight puller lol so digs in like fook like a Fooking anchor man lol I can't take the risk

Dp he's my big fella neo mastiff x Stafford cracking dog really just got to be responsible I take to the parks and that I just have to run and shout wen dogs try to say hello but them pinch collar are quite good lets them nows who's pulling the strings if they get to close to him

Hope this makes sense I have had a few scoopes ;-)

7. reaper

reaper Pup

yeah kinda lol was on about just using the long lead for letting have a swim walk him there on his normal lead and clip him up to the long lead just to go in the water 1ce hes swimming he ll have to follow the lead if you wanna pull him back we used to do it with zeke

8. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Shit man ruff night last night lol ya I get ya reaper it's still a bit cold for swimming yet I might give it a go in the summer

9. fonzy

fonzy Pup

storms looking well mickey, we was at jjs early, we got to see his crew, you can really tell how the three dogs are all related in the way they all look so similar, his got some really nice dogs, his spike is very impressive looking dog,

10. smithy

smithy Big Dog

Impressive mickey what hight/weight is the staff if you don't mind me asking?

11. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

She is ruffly 40 ish lbs maybe more ill see at the weekend as were off for a weight pull comp so will weigh her there she is about 17.5 inches maybe 18 lol

12. reaper

reaper Pup

where you going micky cwp or upf ??

13. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Upf on the 13th I might drive across to Peterborough on the 23 I ain't sure now u let me down lol

14. reaper

reaper Pup

argh man id love to go to peterborough mate but having the kids if the next 1 falls on the other weekend ill go if not we ll take em up to sheffield on a training day and have a private comp lol kc v storm id have a go with my ambull v wino but i could nt fetch them both at same time on my own be murder lol let me know how you get on you entering both them ???

15. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Yea he has some lovely dogs don't he spike is a mean looking mofo ain't he lol

16. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

Would love to come to one of the wp comps what's the details Micky if you don't mind. Perry

17. reaper

reaper Pup

theres a few running 1 in sheffield run by the upf at players club good bunch of guys theres a new just starting up cwp in peterborough run by millennium bulldogs there next 1 is on the 21st they seem ok my sister inlaw takes her dog up there great if your just starting up both are willing to help and upf run training days on week ends too where abouts are you from you got 1 each end of the country there both have good people running em

18. reaper

reaper Pup

mickey you have a pm bruv

19. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ya don there's one tomorrow Sheffield, 36 wansfal rd, bright side they will be spare harnesses and prob cages to my Stafford still pulls in the novice class so don't worrie if there not trained jump in at the deep end let me no if or wen u go ill meet u there pal say hello buy u a bacon butty ;-)

20. Don perryoni

Don perryoni Big Dog

I'm in London m8, traveling up no problem but got no chance tomorrow will def take you up on that bacon butty another time tho bud, would be so nice to see some of the dogs on here in the flesh especially Winston.