1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good stories of you and your. Apbt

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by smalldog, Apr 4, 2016.

1. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

I was 13 when I got my 1st APBT always wanted one since I saw my uncle's brindles he had when I was 6 lol I thaught those dogs are fucking awesome. Anyways I was about 15 yrs old walking her on a walk and these punks with a huge rottwiler started laughing at my little 50 pound bitch they dropped their leash on their dog he rushed me and my little dog he hit her like a truck within a heartbeat she went up one side of that mutt and right down the other. He went running right passed his owners quicker than he came Lol. That same dog killed 6 coyotes 3 years later in front of my house that was fucking crazy.

2. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Damn, your way beyond the old school OFRN strain and Boudreaux bloodline stage..praise be the new school SKYLINE generation!!!!...LMAO.:nervous:

3. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Haha u getting the Kenny vibe too huh

4. promoe

promoe Top Dog

ken you dig it !

5. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

20160615_105753~2~2.jpg
    Was looking trough some old photo albums and came across a pic of the dog I was talking about. She was about 3-4 in this pic. This was about 20 yrs ago.

bamaman and Robertosilva like this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tooooo many for me to just pick one SD.Good times and bad times , what its all about.

Rock n Rye and smalldog like this.