1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good Luck Shasta!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Shasta left today on a foster to adopt. Cross your fingers that this is her forever family!
    [​IMG]

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

bless both your hearts,,
    There is an Indian legend which says, when a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge.... and which are turned away.

3. robert

robert Big Dog

I like this legend. But did you think about the insects on your car?

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

hopefully those won't count LOL

5. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Shasta has all my hopes for a loving , nurturing home for years to come.

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Go Shasta, it ur birthday...go Shasta!!!!! Lots a good thoughts your way!!!!!!! Thanks ZOE!!!!

7. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Good Luck Shasta! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :D

8. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

Oh i do hope this is her new home. She surely deserves it. GO SHASTA!

And a big THANKS to you Zoe for taking the time to find this sweet little girl a good home.

9. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Good luck, Shasta!

10. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

There is an Indian legend which says, when a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge.... and which are turned away.

IVE SHOT SO MANY BIRDS!!!!!DAM

11. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hope all works out for the best. Bark your way into their hearts.

12. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

good luck Shasta!!!

13. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I just got an update and so far she is doing AWESOME in her new home! Woo Hoo! A part of me was almost hoping she wouldn't. Shhhhhhhhhh...............;)

14. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Glad to hear she's doing well, Zoe. Good job!