1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Good Luck Leah!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, May 10, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Well, after five months with us as a foster, Leah is on her way to what will hopefully be her forever home! As always, it's a bitter sweet good bye since she's become like one of the crew, but I'm so happy for her that she found such a great family, which includes a beautiful boy pit bull for her to play with. For those that don't know Leah's story, she came from California and after two brushes with death row when she was just a pup, due to no fault of her own, but because of the over population problem, she was transported to safety in B.C.. Thank you to everyone who was a part of giving her the chance at life! Leah is truely special and..... well..... what can I say but that I'm going to really miss this silly girl. James had to get in one last wrestle before she left! :D

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Bless your hearts!!! I know how it feels!

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Congratulations! Wish her luck for me ;)

4. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Great job!!!!!!!!!!

5. Suki

Suki Guest

well, rep points to you, honey!

I LOVE people who foster!!!!
    I know it's bittersweet, but you helped to pave her road!
    God Bless!!!!

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Great outcome! Glad the dogs got a place now.