1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

good bye X'S

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by a's, Apr 17, 2012.

1. a's

a's Pup

2. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Sorry for your loss.

3. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Same here, sorry for your loss

4. sorry for your loss.

5. Sorry man RIP

6. a's

a's Pup

Thank you everyone we will never forget her DSCN0281.jpg DSCN0576.jpg [​IMG]

7. a's

a's Pup

this was the litter she had almost 2 years ago and the other picture is from last year she was a good producer of bulldogs and we valued her greatly

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Sorry for your loss. R.I.P.

9. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

sorry to hear about your loss

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

R.I.P. - Sorry for your loss. Would like to know if you still running this stuff? I really love Masons Dogs a bunch!
    Looks like some solid stuff, would love to talk dogs.

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Very sorry for your loss. RIP old girl....

13. a's

a's Pup

i am still running this blood it has very high percentages she was almost 11 years old when i had this litter they are almost 2 you can see them on her offspring list

14. a's

a's Pup

it is still hard to deal with her loss with old dogs they require a lot of care and attention and now it feels like something is definitely missing. i just need to focus on her offspring now

15. brindle

brindle Big Dog

I am sorry for your loss, she was a well bred old gal. But it looks like she had a good long life and was well cared for. Nice to hear she left you some offspring too. RIP old girl.

16. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Sorry for your loss ,she was really breed well, I'm sure she gave great pleasure

17. popow

popow Pup

All dogs go to heaven, she will be waiting for you. Sorry for your loss

18. a's

a's Pup

Thank you every one the kind words really help

19. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Very sorry for your loss.

She looked fantastic and her bloodlines are too. Lucky you got some offspring of hers to work with.

20. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

so sorry for your loss. it's tough having to say goodbye to an old friend.... :-( RIP X's