1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Going For A Ride

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bgblok68, Dec 15, 2010.

1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

How many of you have hounds that like to ride? I got one that wants to go everytime he sees me come out the door. Turn him loose and after he makes his rounds he'll go to the truck and wait. lol

[​IMG]

2. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

currently i have a couple that like to ride. in the past i had one that wanted to live in my truck. my truck is all he thought about....lol

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Daisy likes to ride but looks uncomfortable when we turn, but if I leave after I get home from work she is always ready. Recently we took a long trip, she sat int he back seat of my escape between the kids the entire way as my wife road shot gun. The next couple times out just me and her, she would get in and sit shot gun til we started riding, then the silly bitch jump into the back seat and sit the entire ride like I was her driver or something LOL.

4. scooter

scooter Big Dog

My boy Sox loves to ride anywhere. He sits like a King in the seat surveying his kingdom. No jumping around etc. I enjoy taking him with me. I rarely get him out of the truck though. Sometimes at my daughters High School he will get a few pats on his jug head.

5. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

il take my boy on walks and he tries to jump in the bed of my truck and if hes in the car he'l sit there and look out the window like hes a person

6. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

so far i took my girl out 3 times for short drives.... she has puked everytime:( lol oh well

7. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

mine loves riding in the car i drive about 5 hours every other weekend back and forth from college so we spend alot of time in the car.

8. popper

popper CH Dog

me female comes with us quiet a bit...exspceially if my little cousin is with us... she loves them kids

Attached Files:

9. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

[​IMG]

this one here is my favorite riding dog

10. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Mine love it go every were with me.Leroy really goes nuts for quad rides if hears one of the machines fire up he fires right up himself.

11. uhler

uhler Pup

My female Nala will actually sits in the car seat when my sons not in it. Lol