1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

get rid of your bulldogs...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MPD, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Well since my dogs were not bred for the 4 choices up there, I guess I should cull them all...:(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2005
  2. Marty

Marty Guest

What is this all about?

3. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Something I seen from another forum. The owner of the forum wishes not it to be link here to anywhere else so I quoted one of posts a member said. I thought the statement that person made was interesting

4. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

LEAVE THE DRAMA OVER THERE THEN!!!!

5. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

If God were going to put creatures here on earth to fight, don't you think he'd give us mini dinosaurs or something??
    That person is a moron.

6. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

First: Before this gets any weirder, if you are going to talk about God please go to the source, His Words. Second: God didn't make bulldogs, man did. Notice the words,"Rule over" and "Every animal on earth." God didn't make poodles or bulldogs or any other domestic dog. We through selective breeding have bred these dogs with the authority given to us by God himself. The question is: How responsible are we being with this God given responsibility? What have we done, or made, or bred, and why?

<DIR>Gen 1:28 God gave them his blessing and said: Have a lot of children! Fill the earth with people and bring it under your control. Rule over the fish in the ocean, the birds in the sky, and every animal on the earth. </DIR><DIR></DIR><DIR>Contemperary English Version

Hopefully we will all ask ourselves this question the next time we decide to back that bitch up to that new stud dog on our yard or go down to the projects and roll our dog to build our pitiful ego. :)

I say we and our to stop some from thinking I am pointing fingers or judging.

</DIR>

1 person likes this.
  7. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Good post Jawbones. So if God had bulldogs, What line do you think He'd run?
    You know he culls hard, What do you think Hell is for?! :D

8. MPD

MPD Big Dog

LMAO!!!!!!

9. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

This thread is alittle strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.