1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Get a load of this

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MPD, Dec 24, 2005.

1. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Anyone got a dog that can go almost anywhere?

Its like this, I got a 75 redboy 25 bolio year old pup that climbs a gate that you wont believe. He jumps up the first 5 feet and climbs up and over the next. Lucky, we have another outta layer of the gate where he landed. A 8 foot gate, little trouble for apbts.

Sorry, just wanted to share, I know he could have gotten hurt, one of the reasons why i wont let it happen again, but still, that dog can climb.

2. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

could be a ninja

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I left one in the yard for 5 minutes, came back and couldn't find her anywhere. After a while of searching, I finally heard her whining...she was about 10 feet up in one of my fruit trees. Now I can hardly keep her out of the damned thing:/

4. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

lol, that would be a site to see. A dog climbing up a letter

5. MPD

MPD Big Dog

I'm sure a letter wouldnt take very long:p

6. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Many years ago Sparky, my pit bull from the dog pound used to climb the ladder to the slide in the city park and also follow me down the slide...She was definitely a velcro dog. This was when my son was little enough to go play in the park.
    This was, of course many years ago before the public hysteria over pit bulls. I took her everywhere with me...into bars(she would sit under my chair)...to work...(I was a cashier and she stayed laying behind the counter...the owner caught me with her once and just laughed, she thought it was a good idea to have her around as I worked the graveyard shift in a 7-11. Little did the owner know that the only danger the public was in was being licked to death.)
    Sparky...the best damn dog ever, she is buried in my back yard...we had 12 good years together...Someday I'll upload a picture as she died before the advent of personal computers and digital cameras...
    Wish I could find another Sparky...I'll always love pit bulls because of her and Rattler, two best dogs I ever owned....