1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Georgia ADBA Show

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by BoogiemanBlood, Dec 31, 2009.

1. we will be there

2. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

I can't wait. Our shows here in GA. are the best. James does a fantastic job as president of the club. Everyone needs to really support the club this year and make it one of the biggest in the country.

3. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I will be there, look forward to seeing everyone!

4. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

I think this will be the best one yet :cool:

5. dway

dway Pup

Hey everyone, i also couldn't get it to open, So where in Ga is the show? Im in ATL and would love to go, Just moved here from AZ and i have some really Good looking dogs...:D

6. dway

dway Pup

Cool 27 and 28 got it, im in Acworth so im right here....:D

7. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

See ya there... Crystal & I , God willing, will be there... Last year the raffle was very, very nice and the prizes were top notch!!!!!

8. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

looks like we will be there too@ bringing atleast 2, possibly 3.

9. dway

dway Pup

Yep same here, 3 dogs 2 for pull and 1 for show :D im trying to have some Cali guys to come also, Lets make it a BIG one. Iv been here almost 2 years and have worked my dogs alot this past year so this will be fun......

10. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Hey Vellie,
    I remember last year I met your brother and he had that tiny little pup 22 gauge I think is his name. Will you be bring him along too?

11. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I remember that pup! Stout lookin little dog, cant wait to see what he's lookin like now. Looks like there's gonna be a huge turnout this time.

12. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

yeah, he was the coolest little pup....Caesar you better have my dvd ready too, I have been waiting for like a yr......LMAO

13. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

no, we won't have him there, he is actually co-owned with a close friend now.

14. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

i'm going to be bringing my chocolate male, Sledge, and Chevelle as well as a new little girl i have that's bred off the crackerjack stuff. she's looking really nice.

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Oh yea dude i forgot! my bad! pm which one ya want and i gotcha

16. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

AWWW thats a shameI wanted to see the little guy, I remember Sledge he is a big big boy that you had. and Chevelle looked great last time....

17. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

yeah, Sledge is pretty big, he's more leggy than anything. right now he's at about 68 pounds or so. But he's definately NOT short and bully at all.

18. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Here's a pic of him i took about a 2 weeks ago.

[​IMG]

19. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

bring me some too lol see ya at the show

20. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Vellie, for a big boy, he is built up right.....