1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

G'day

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Canis_Panther88, May 14, 2006.

1. G'day guys and gals, just thought i'd introduce myself!:)
    My name's Jared, i'm a 17 year old male from South-east Queensland, Australia.
    What brought me to this community was just my love of dogs, especially the Pit of course (even though it is banned in most parts of my country due to BSL), it's glad to see that some breeds are still being bred for their best qualities, and are not being totally ruined by show breeding.
    At the moment, i'm just doing Obedience work with my EBT x English Staff, he's 11 months, hope to get him started on Wild pigs soon though. I'm a fan of everything working-dog related, lately doing some research on Natural Guarding Ability Vs. Trained Attack/Sporting Dogs, very interesting stuff:) Other hobbies include, fitness, weights, boxing, hunting, Learning and Researching all things i'm passionate about.
    Hope to get to know some of you better, i'm very very keen on learning more about how Genetics are applied to breeding techniques and understanding more about Pedigrees. Thanks for your time!

Jared:D

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

welcome,,glad u found the site

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Nice intro! Thanks for telling us about you. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. Throw out any questions.
    ...someone's ALWAYS got an answer!;)
    kick back and enjoy!:cool:

4. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Welcome! I love the pup in your sig-what a cutie! No matter what questions you may have...
    HA HA HA!

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Cute pup!

6. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here. There is lots of information here just look around.

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, if you have any questions my pm box is always open.

8. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Welcome to the forum.

9. gene_sanchez

gene_sanchez Big Dog

welcome...i hope u get the chance to learn from this forum like i have..there are some very smart people in here..