1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GD Members...Happy 4th of July!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GBandy, Jul 4, 2009.

1. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July!!!

Enjoy your time with family and friends and take a moment to say a prayer for all the brave men and woman who have served and continue to serve our country. To ensure our freedom!

2. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Happy 4th to you too bro and the everybody in here and out there! My prayers go out to our men and woman who serve! GOD BLESS!

3. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Let's take this day to remember all that have fought to protect our freedom, independence, and future...to all the soliders, Airmen, Sailors, and Marines we thank you. Now that being said drink plenty of beer, and try not to blow your fingers off HAPPY 4TH.

4. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

HOOOAAAAHHH!!! Hope all my buddies are home and safe and may all the other service members of this fine country be safe and coming home very soon... Happy 4th everyone...:D:D:D

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Happy 4th to all, My brother surprised me... he came all the way from Kentucky to take me out to eat :D

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Happy July 4th.Have a good one!!!:)

7. Nancy

Nancy Big Dog

Happy 4th to all, everyone be safe;)

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

We had a terrific fireworks show about two blocks form me. !0.000 dollars worth. It was awesome. Here's a few crappy pics form my cheap camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]