1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gator snub nose???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Finkle, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

In the en what can a guy do, it's everywhere all the time, be a constant battle try to fix all the morons out there, now there is a new litter up of texas shovelheads and so it continues...

2. mw9661

mw9661 Pup

texas shovelheads! hahahaha oh this keeps getting better!

3. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

[​IMG]

Oh dear god, I thought you were joking so I googled it... I immediately regret my decision. I woulda been happier not knowing that it was real.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  4. What about if you take an American Red, the breed that to a Snubnosed Gator Mouf? That would be fire right there. A big red cur with a short ass mouth. Lmao.....On a side note, Shuvel Head Kennels sucks. I hate that they're out here. They just breed for the pretty colors. Lol.

5. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

I think the only responsible thing i can do now is to put these two BYB in contact, the guy selling the Gator snub nose+ Shovelhead seller and get them to do a breeding together to get a new bloodline Gatorshovelsnubhead pitbull might be something special there...;)

6. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

The "Shovelheadkennels" is located in Arizona.

They claim to breed black and blue noses. "Blue" dogs, or "seal" colored dogs ALL have black noses.

I've never seen a "blue nose".

7. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

theres alot of those damn dogs out here in tx...shitty!!!!i've had alot of people tryn to sell me so call game dogs,only to be freaking baby hippos.fake ass dogmen...freakn fustrating:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

might wanna add some wide body bow leg blood to that as well;)

9. bdub

bdub Top Dog

yeh its that way up here in va,if i dont know the breeder then i ask to see their dogs.and if i do see a bully ill let em know that i wont waste my time with crap.had a bully breeder call me up last week trying to give me one of his dogs.told him i dont need junk,he tried like hell to get me to take one but.i dont feel like pukin

10. LMMFAO. A gatorshovelsnobhead. That should put some serious game dogs with mouth on the ground. Lol. That sh*t kills me every time.

11. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i emailed that shovelhead idiot,got a reply from hi,it made me laugh,here's his reply-
    I quess you havnt looked at my web site ,, I have always had both blue bullys , and gamedogs,, my game dogs come off of IDE COLES yard, the coles dogs come from the boudeux and dibo blood,,,,

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

"get ya money right, come get some puppies"

i gotta find that video- hillarious, and sad at the same time.

and in accordance with rule #23 no posting of links merely to bash

13. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Sorry about that, noted for future posts, I wasn't bashing per se... I was wetting myself with laughter :D

14. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

the dog spits bullets & shoots flames from its ass ....ive seen it their real !!...roflmao

15. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

So I've been looking around now for the ultimate dog since there are so many new lines out their ie:gatorshovelsnubhead- but i came across something even better for those who like hog hunting ......XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Now I don't know that she would make much of a catch dog, but how many dogs can you ride around the woods while you hunt? that my friends is a special animal.

16. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

i do hate the bully breed ...but my pup is 1/2 bully ... HE WILL NEVER BE BRED !!! & his mother is a cur !!!! but the kids love his big goofy ass... i got him for the kids , the kids wanted him !! i will say he's a pretty dog !! he's not a hippo but he dont look like a game dog either , ...again my kids realy love the big dumb goofy ass dog , he will be nutered !!! but this bully breed is looking more discusting more & more & these people claim to be dogmen ??? their ruining the dogs !!!

17. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

the ultimate dog ????? are you serious ??? :rolleyes:

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

huhuhmmmm. please read it and heed

19. WOW!!!! I really like how you guys can post BS emails and say what you think about my dogs,,,I think thats funny cuz you have no idea or even seen any of my dogs,but keep on talking your talk,,

Jason
    Shovel Head Kennels
    www.shovelheadkennels.com

20. elibred

elibred Big Dog

WOW!!!! I really like how you guys can post BS emails.
    yeah i could understand how annoying that could be when you check you're emails with eager excitement thinking that its a potential customer.

and say what you think about my dogs
    those are opinions, everyone is entitled to'em get over it.

I think thats funny cuz you have no idea
    No, most dont. but hey for all we know you may have the gamest bullies in the land :rolleyes:

or even seen any of my dogs,but keep on talking your talk,,
    yes we have seen a representation of your dogs on your website. and yes most will keep talking they're talk "Opinions remember" just look at it as free advertising cause i went and checked out your site to see what it looks like just cause. not the worst lookin bullies i've seen but not my cup of tea. but to my bullie loving friends i will mention your site they may even take interest.