1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garry Hammanods Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Botswana Kennels, Dec 1, 2011.

1. his hounds look a little weird. as if he has some mutts of his yard, i love the hammond line, but dogs are funny looking, with lots of furr, and shaggy tails lol its halariuos

tell me what you look- look at the pics

http://www.catchdogenterprises.com/dogs.html

2. lmao am not hating or saying he breeds mutts, just curois why there faces are like that, and there tails...........look at the last pic

3. a's

a's Pup

let' s see what yours look like ? his are world renowned and can compete world wide. bull dog' s are like people, plus he has boston terrier's , patterdale's

4. i have notice that he has boston terriers, and patterdale terriers, he just has some funny looking dog faces is all am saying, i know he has pure bred dogs and has been sucessfull in the past they are just ugly lol

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

hammonds dogs werent pretty to begin with.

6. lol am dang sure not to end with lol.

7. nothing against his line, its highley respected and thats all that matters, just ugly

8. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

to each his own.

9. lost you there.... huh?

10. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

Etymology
    A calque of Latin suum cuique, short for suum cuique pulchrum est (“to each his own is beautiful”).
    [edit]Proverb
    to each his own
    Every person is entitled to his or her personal preferences and tastes.
    I would never want my bathroom decorated in chartreuse and turquoise, but to each his own, I suppose.

11. oh ok i got u mr. just pretty hard to comprehend at first lol JK

12. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

my buddy owned one years ago. this dog was ugly and aggressive as hell. would attack anything or anyone that came close to it but game. ive been to Garry's place twice and his setup is very old school. you had to walk in a fine line in between dogs and if you stepped out of that line you would be bitten. i can say his dogs aren't the pretties but they are game as hell from what i seen.

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

They finally got yo ass!!!...roflmao!!!...how u gone even come out ur mouth and talk about GH hounds!!...I told u, u don't kno wat a bulldogs looks like!!

14. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Wonder who done it....my bets on benthere.

15. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I'll take that bet mlmaas - you just lost. Done what? Banned Botswanna? Sorry, wasn't me.

16. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

My $s on crimsonghost.

17. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Think you might have have it CBRSaLT

18. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

What are you getting at? Are you trying to say they're mixed breed mutts? I've based my yard on Hammonds blood and Hammonds crosses and am tickled pink with what I have from Gary. He's as nice a guy as I ever hope to meet in these dogs and honest to the letter in my dealings with him.As I said,I'm very happy with what I have from him and my suggestion to you or anyone that don't like his dogs is simply to look elsewhere for your mutt.

19. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It means we all have different opinions about things and if you don't like them,don't buy them.

20. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

I don't care who banned the guy. I have zero respect for anyone (who's probably a nobody anyway) who gets on forums and talks shit about someone who has had such an impact on the bulldog world. Especially when that person isn't even online to defend themselves. Mr Gary is by far, one of THE nicest, most down to earth dogmen I have ever met. And we run his blood here as well, and dogs of his lineage have never let us down. Of course there are ugly bulldogs out there. Of ALL lines. Who gives a shit? They weren't bred to be pretty last time I checked! This thread was pointless. If I started a thread about every ugly bulldog I've seen, I'd be on here for hours. These are the type of threads that seem 'troll-ish' to me. Ugh.