1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Kemo

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bb051491, Jun 23, 2013.

1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:ohshit:
    Well said !!! :butbutbut: Someone is always hating on the Legends with this breed ! When the Legend becomes fact, Print the legend.........Dex

2. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Beautiful day here in FL. This is the 1/2 point on our daily walk where she loves to dig in the creek. [​IMG]

3. smt232

smt232 Pup

Thanks for posting. Great dog.

4. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Don't lose a good dog to a snake down there in the creek....... I lost a good one to a Coral Snake about 10 years back when I was living in Clearwater, FL. Damn shame.

5. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Hate to see anyone else have to experience the same. Doesn't sound like it but its a bad way to go out.

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Damn BT sorry to hear that. I have seen water moccasins, not in the creek but neighborhood, never encountered a coral snake. Red touches black, venom lack. Red touches yellow, kill a fellow. Scarlet king snake looks very similar to the coral snake. I will def keep an eye out.
    Scarlet King:
    [​IMG]

Coral Snake:
    [​IMG]

7. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I have to keep this in mind lol..

8. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

I made up an easy way to keep coral and kings straight:

McDonalds is red and yellow. Red and yellow is bad for you! :lol:

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Red and yellow will kill a fella how I always remembered

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...coral's have very small fangs....which can sometimes be hard to penatrate,,not saying it won't,,they are also less likely to bite and may just dry bite........it would be the other one's i would worry about.....the moc's/rattler's/etc...........

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea my uncle was in the navy and was stationed down in Fla, saw a baby coral one day and picked it up and was playing with it. He didn't find out until later hr could have died, that's what saved him the snake being small and having too small of fangs to penetrate

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

The only good snake, is a dead snake in my opinion haha . Nothing a flat head shovel cant take care of.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nah man if they ain't poisonous I'll leave em alone..I got a few king snakes around here and they just hunt poisonous snakes and eat them.,It's pretty easy to tell a poisonous from a non poisonous ..Snakes good to have around as long as they ain't poisonous..Your lucky if u got some king snakes and chicken snakes hanging around .

14. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

A couple of my dogs have been bit by rattlers here in Florida one died the other swelled up real bad but recoverd. I ended up finding and killing both snakes one was an 7 foot fatter than a beer can mean mofo.
    They live in the holes that Gopher tortoise's dig. There are a lot of Gopher holes on my property so I'm bound to deal with another snake or two in the future.
    I got a couple of dogs that will kill any snake that comes in range of their chain spot. I just know one of these days a rattler will be dead next to a dying or dead dog.

15. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Yup I got a shovel on the back patio just in case. 7' rattler is no damn joke I think I would mount that skin for the man cave.

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...agree with b-man here....them kings can be great venom-snake/killers..there great to have around...(used to breed+keep snakes)........i would recommend getting a few if there wild in your area and let them go on your property,,they'll find them rattlers pretty quick.lol...ps:just don't let them go near your dogs..lol...lol.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i come across gophers,gardners snakes & such... i try to relocate them to my field if i can, i dont bother them & they dont really bother me when theyre not in my chicken coop.........

18. nkcell

nkcell Pup

I got him on the around xmas 24th I believe, The crate was fine, i think he was just the runt and a genetic nerve bag. His jaw just trembles which I know is a sign a blood line has been line bred too much, which this litter is heavy line bred. I attempted to contact tom garner, he never contacted me back, which is funny as fuck because he sure did reply when I wanted to buy a dog from him.

I'm located in Tampa, if you or anybody in the state of Florida would like a son off Kemo that's extremely intelligent and makes a great house dog please PM me.

If anybody has any pups available in florida, that actually have drive and can work and be used for hunting please PM me also.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

how olds that dog??

20. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

lol...why not keep him then if he's extremely intelligent
    it's still a pup give him some time if not I'll come pick him up in 2nd week of july:oops::gotcha::partyguy: