1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

garners elmo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by FrankDublin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. elifan

elifan Big Dog

2. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Would of been nice Elifan

3. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I liked Elmo/six/mav female I had as far as personality goes but I don't want no more chinaman stuff if that's what i can look forward to

5. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

6. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

I have a grandson of Elmo and Black Mary on the bottom. Mayday up top, he's a good one so far. So far fellas, take it easy..........lol

7. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

8. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

9. bbad

bbad Big Dog

Aman! heard bout him for a while, then got a chance to see some hunt & they are the real deal. Think that trip down 95 was one of the smartest things i did because i really got a blessing at the end. He is the best producing chinaman dog alive bar none. keep doing what you doing brother it"s working.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=306264 nuff said.

10. bbad

bbad Big Dog

11. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

12. Buddy Red

Buddy Red Pup

Keep up the good work BBD, all the ones I have off Elmo II are good hard working animals.

13. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Lil mayhem can you post a pic ?

14. bbad

bbad Big Dog

got some 12weeks off him hot as fish grease. One hell of a stud dog! just look @ what he produced off bbd yard me & a buddy was wandering what his production record would be if he was breed as much as frisco, dynomite, or other popular studs from this line.

15. Buddy Red

Buddy Red Pup

Quality before quantity is what makes BBD'S Elmo II ROM a true producing stud.

16. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Was Elmo ever bred to any harpo bitches ?
    or vise versa ? If so what came of it ?

Nmdogs

17. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

lets bump this back up shall we ?

18. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Lets put up DUM DUM as one of his best sons....

19. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

isnt Dum Dum a son of elmo 2 ?

nmdogs

20. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Yes he would be grandson to Elmo. But if the sons are
    Producing that is
    a great sign. I jumped the gun on that one.