1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gamedog dot org. Anyone familiar with?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TASOSCHATZ, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Just what the title says. A person by the name pitchick appeared to the greek forum I am subscribed asking about the greek laws and legislation regarding dangerous dogs. I visited his site and although its name is similar to this place, it is completely different.
    By the way, Greece is a paradise for all dog breeds. Nothing is prohibited and you can legally buy all kinds and breeds.

2. Harvey

Harvey Big Dog

I'm moving to Greece and starting a yard.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pitchick is a well know narc who works closely with any governing agencies as she sees fit. She will save every word you type to her and on her boards and any other incriminating evidence she can get or find on you and if you do her wrong in any way (including not agreeing with her) she will use all that she has on you to help in the investigation of you by multipule entities......keep that in mind when you post there......:rolleyes:

4. Caos

Caos CH Dog

5. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

i just saw this thread! pleeease use caution where that curr of a woman is concerned!!!! I have seen some of the posts and info on her too !!!

6. Harvey

Harvey Big Dog

Who is this broad anyway? Just out of curiosity...? I only post here and pitbull-america, and you know me, I don't do anything illegal.

But what right does she have to entrap people? Or even accuse people who may or may not be "just talkin' out their ass?"

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

this is my first post here. I've had bulldogs for over 25 years and I've known pitchick since 1993. she's not a narc. she can be hot-headed, she does not back down from a fight and she has made enemies who have in turn have spread lies about her on the internet. oh well, only a fool believes everything they read on message boards.
    flame away, but I know her and I know the truth.
    benthere.

8. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

wow!! that's a wealth of inffo right there!!! So Pitchick is a guy?

9. TNK

TNK Pup

10. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

wow!! that's a wealth of inffo right there!!! So Pitchick is a guy?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

11. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Oh Snap! I was on these boards here inquiring about the Jackson line. A fellow poster told me to sat away from a dog with Long on the ped. Can't remeber what Long dog is was though. Anyway to make a long story short I run into some folks at an agility course/schutzund training facility and one was introduced as Jamie Long! This dude was trying to get me interested on the schuzund training and dig this, I don't even own a dog yet! But he was pressing real hard and if you from where i'm from, the people who ask the most questions are the people you have the least answers for. Needless to say, i am no more interested in protection work than i was that day nore do i know anymore about the damn Jackson line of dogs. Now this might have nothing to do with nothing but damn it's a small world:eek:

The Drunkmuppet.

p.s. if it walk like a duck, quacks like a duck....then it's a freaking duck!

12. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Pitchick has caused numerous busts and talks to HSUS all the time. She tried ot take down Eppinette but failed on that one. Thats where she got exposed.

And yes, Pitchick is a man, judging by what he looks like.

13. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

14. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

pitchick was on the pure game board, went by the name 'FriscoGirl'. But Smokin Hemi culled that one with a quickness.

15. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Thank you for your answers people. I wonder wtf she wanted from a greek forum.
    Harvey, it is not only Greece that can be a paradise for yard ventures, there are also other balkan countries but they are ex eastern block and I do not know about local mafia etc.

16. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Wow, I can't believe anyone is that deep into snitching. :confused:

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

good to know!- there is someone over at PBF with that same handle

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that bitch has been nothing but trouble, trying to bait me into talking about stuff i know nothing about for awhile now. on another forum Real One and I found some pics she swiped and was claiming as her own dogs:eek:. we called her on it, and i got accused of starting sh*t:rolleyes:. Boogieman banned me for it? go figure

19. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've seen someone named Friscogirl on a couple of sites,never realized who it actually was until now.

20. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

I remember when i first got on the net about 01-02 and she was all over the net about a supposed stolen dog. Had no fear in letting loose with personal info on the WWW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.