1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gamedog Apparel on SALE!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by scratchin dog, Nov 26, 2010.

1. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Do you have 'remeber them days' and the tombstone ones in womens tee's.
    And can you post to NZ?

Thanks

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i was checkn it out,gud stuff.i made a shirt a few years bak it said got game in the front middle chest,and on the bak it had a pic of bulldog under that it said gamedog...my cuzn n i printed those.we only made 10 of em.ur stuff is way better

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yes, I can put them on ladies tees. Which ones do you prefer and what colors? I have cap sleeve, fitted tees, relaxed tees, ringer tees. Shipping to NZ is no problem. ;)

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you very much. :D

6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Oh goodness ill go have a look most probally fitted ones in black, but i will message you when i make the payment early this week to confirm.

:o

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

OK.. I will set up a few in black for you, so you can order. Thanks! :)

8. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Checked out the wesite...very nice! Dropped an order for a few items...lol Thanks

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you! :D :dogkiss:

10. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

who is the dog thats on the shirt, show us your pits? he look identical to my dog!!!

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The dog's name is Diesel. He is owned by a fellow over on Pit Bull Chat. That was his shirt design idea for the t-shirt contest.

12. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

nice! i might have to order it and tell people i train with its my dog lol.

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

LOL...:eek:...:D. I can always do a custom shirt with your dog if you wish. ;)

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

That dog is actually a grandson of Dynomite, it would explain the similarities to Rex. :)

15. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

are those iron on transfers or screen print?

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Actually its neither. Its direct to garment printed through a special printer. The shirt goes through the printer like a piece of paper would and the ink is sprayed on through nozzles. The end result is superior to silkscreen because the shirt/ink stays soft whereas with the silkscreen the ink can get heavy and feel like plastic.

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

do you plane to design a new one with the words GAME BRED?

18. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yes, I'll probably get back to designing something new with "Game Bred" at a later date.

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

IDK man, thats a pretty good looking dog ;)
    [​IMG]