1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GAMEDOG APPAREL...new design for Hollingsworth fans!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by scratchin dog, May 5, 2010.

1. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Bump...:puppykisses:

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

:dog::animal_plutoe::wagtail:bumpppp..:cool:

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

TTT :dogdrink::dance2::partyguy:

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

5. Spazkamp

Spazkamp Banned

I just ordered some chinaman shirts with my pups info on the back. I hope to see some gamblers Virgil designs soon so I can get two to match and if you had some designs that represented the undeniably great cross of Virgil and chinaman blood I would have to have at least two shirts and two hoodys. I want to rep my blood but I wanna do it with style. I would hate to have to pay someone to do some crappy diy looking design for me. Your stuff is excellent quality and I'm sure to be a repeat customer

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you very much Spazkamp. I guess I will have to work on some Virgil stuff soon. :) But if you have pics of your dogs or any other Virgil/Chinaman dogs you want to see on a shirt, I can do custom designs for you that will be the same excellent quality as the rest of my shirts. ;)

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

:vovvetliten::puppykisses::doggyhug2:bump!

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

:dogtongue::vovvetliten::cool: bumpppp

9. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

bumpy....bump! :puppykisses:

10. Stoney917

Stoney917 Pup

@scratchin dog .... Dude got my 3 shirts in .... Lovem mang ya did great...can't wait to order a few more...

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Awesome! Glad you like the shirts and thanks for your order! :)

12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

:dogkiss::puppykisses: bummmp

13. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

No more shirts for me, even though I'd like to order more. Image was not straight on one of mine and haven't heard back via email. Poor customer service IMO and I chose to not spend my money with companies like that. Shirt is being worn around the house instead of out in public. Owell, you live and learn.

14. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Hell, ca't beat nice houseclothes/work clothes.. unless they cost. sorry for you bro.

15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I'm sorry you had a problem with your shirt. My printing company was recently bought out by another larger printing company and during that time they were not responding to emails. I know of one person that was affected but didn't know of any others. I agree, this was very poor customer service, and the first time in 4 years this has happened. It surprised me because I have had nothing but compliments on the quality of shirts sent out previously. This won't happen with the new company. However, I will make it right with you. Check your PM.

16. treezpitz

Scratchin Dog has contacted my via pm and is wanting to make the situation right, they didn't know I had sent a email saying the image was not straight. Scratchin Dog is showing VERY good customer service IMO by contacting me and wanting to make it right. I'd like to thank them for going out of their way to make this right and it's only right that I post again to let everyone know that I do plan on ordering again since this is being handled to my satisfaction. Thanks Scratchin Dog!!

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

You're welcome! Please let me know when you get your replacement shirt. :)

18. treezpitz

Got the shirt today SD, the image is as straight as it could possibly be!! Thanks again for the great customer service, and great product! I'll definitely be doing more future business with you. Don't have to pick out anything to wear tomorrow lol I already know what it'll be.

19. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Awesome! I'm glad the new shirt is perfect! Thanks for your patience and your business. :)

20. treezpitz

No problem! I forgot to mention that Scratchin Dog also didn't want me to send the old shirt in to her when I offered in our pms. So, I now have a shirt for the yard and a shirt for out and about, and it saved me a few dollars on shipping back. Top notch customer service!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014