1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game-'bred'?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kitchener, May 14, 2014.

1. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

I did not say swimming makes a dog game. I said dogs from game lines are the BEST swimmers.

Some people want to feed a dog worth feeding. Some people treat their dog like family.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Some people do both!

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Labs swim well too, some game dogs like to swim and some don't I don't understand how swimming has anything to do with this topic.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

BULLSHIT, you said and I quote.....

"There is something priceless about having a fearless breed. Just watching a Bull Dog cross a raging river is enough to evoke a feeling in the owner like "Wow, that dog is game". A lab has nothing on the swimming ability of a game bred APBT. I think it has to do with heart, not the ability to swim."

.....I'm still LMMFAO!!!!

5. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

OK You guys have your board. I will try and stay quiet. One thing is for sure, .... someone did not get enough hugs growing up.
    Peace out. Enjoy your trophy dogs on chain.
    There are still Americans out here who enjoy a family dog with priceless qualities. And I still think the majority of people who talk shit on the site are have no more than just toughest dog in their neighborhood. The people who are doing it right do not need to talk about it.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hey bud, no such thing as game lines. You yourself said you have no clue how game your dogs are. So nothing you've ever bred was from a Game Line

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. treezpitz

You've never heard me talk shit to you or say I have the toughest dogs. I speak my opinion and call bullshit when I see or hear it. You said you never said it and I proved you a liar by quoting a previous comment by YOU. You've talked shit about chain dogs time and time again but you have yet to post a picture of how you're dogs live, cramped and stuffed in a crate. At least I'm not ashamed to post pics of how my dogs LIVE. Anybody can pose in front of some trees and take pretty photos. People who aren't ashamed of how their dogs live can post pics of their day to day living situation.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

When has anybody said anything beyond calling your bullshit. I've got family dogs with priceless qualities. Just because a dog is on a chain doesn't mean its not a family dog, just means we take the precautions to prevent accidents from happening. You tore your drawers with this crowd when you admitted you never had nor will see if your dogs are a true representative of the breed, yet you still peddle high priced pups. No one woke up and said that ole nor cal Tim really pisses me off. Its words out of your own mouth that have condemned you to never be taken seriously again. Just my opinion tho

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. Hey if you really had a "GAME" dog as you say you would have a good chain setup too. And your family pet as you say.....take a look at the way his breed got here and became so proud.Then tell me what (the determination not to back down) has to do with swimming???? I know how we do it in Kentucky, not sure how liberals go about it. I have a dog sleeps inside every night kids can do anything to her she wouldn't hurt em in a lifetime, let another dog come around, you see what game is, better have a good chain if you leave em out. Round here anyway.

10. treezpitz

Who are you speaking to?

11. The star member who said someone didn't get enough hugs growing up, and yes I know I'm new and might not should have wrote all that. my apologies.

12. treezpitz

You're good, just trying to see who it was.

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I was gonna ask, I was just gonna wait till I had some free time in case I needed a colorful respinse

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Game bred is a feel good term for people who want to own, or lay claim to a piece of the past. That's it... that's all. It's provenance for people who want a good story to go along with fido.... or his pedigree on the wall.

15. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Yes. Right out of the "Make a Wish" Foundation

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

17. treezpitz

Funny you say that saiy, I just got back from grocery store and they have NO clue about game bread or game bred either.

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I'm not sure I've ever breaded a game dog.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....what's that about food.....mmmmmm......hot game bread.....sandwich....droooooooollllllllllllllllll

20. kitchener

kitchener Pup

:yawn2: Some compelling contributions, lol. Thanks.