1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Full Lab? Lab mix? sigh...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by siccen, Jan 20, 2015.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL! I'm not sure, he was just some clown online talking stupid. I laughed about it and still am lol.

The ol lady did say that this dog has a face only a mother could love lol so we don't claim she's the cutest thing around but her looks have grown on us lol.

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I tell you what.... I'd run from a Chi that big.... Them little fuckers are assholes at 5 pounds imagine one that size!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. treezpitz

LOL You aint lying, cajun! LOL

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

A Chihugehua

5. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

lol...if I could read or write boys I never would have joined the army all those years ago ;)

7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

lol...that's my girl in question in my avatar now. To bad they are both females or we could make some big bucks selling Giant Chihuahua pups.

8. treezpitz

HAHA That's funny!

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...thats a nice bitch,,,very intense look...ears a bit %&*.....but nice,,how she bred...????..cob

10. treezpitz

Not sure if your comment was to me or not Blue. If it was, thank you. She's a LG/Hammonds/Jeep gyp.

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...yep it your dog...tp...yep...nice dog...got the threads crossed...i like her good looking face..that intense look...make the un-wellcome think twice ...lol..nice

12. treezpitz

Thanks a lot, blue! She is a very intense dog, no matter what she's doing.

13. Need help about pitbull

Hello GD fam. I got an game bred pitbull but I need some cross breeds that look like pits. Can't be AM BULLDOG OR AMSTAFF . To make a long story short pits are prohibited in my housing area and I need to get her in im not tryna sell her. I was thinking maybe like English bulldog cross with like a terrier dog idk please help me out..

14. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Sax its a boxer/lab mixed with a walker hound x jack russel