1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

from small to big

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kenitodrake, Apr 28, 2015.

1. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

IMG00412.jpg IMG00422.jpg

ive been on here for about a yr. now i learned a lot of things from lots of you
    so thanks guys..

when i did pictures of my pup he would get laughed at and i would get mad lol but ive learned that i cant let things get to me and that thnks to u guys agian i

as my pup grow my maturity grows and relized the bigger he gets and the longer i stick around pitbulls i grow smarter every day

many of you have been messing with these dogs from kids well i have too and im still learning i use to think i knew every thing but hell i dont i know i dont and im not gonna pretend i do

im a kid tryna argue agianst adults who have be breeding these dogs for 30 yrs idk how that is gonna work lol but hey i tried lol
    so ik i said it already but thanks

Attached Files:

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i'd upgrade that chain very soon. glad you're enjoying your time here and learning.

3. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

no matter how long you have these dogs there is more to learn. this goes on no matter how old you are

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

As long as you're learning and progressing that's good! I know guys 20 years in still ain't learned shit lol

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

All great post and I knew everything till I learned something and realized I didnt know anything...

6. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Nice post Ken.Thats why we all love this breed.They are an endless learning experience.How did the black pup get left out of the pics?

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol this right here is it!!!

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

8. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

Shell be in some just wanna surprise u guys with her