1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Frisco family of dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SLICK WILLIE, Dec 18, 2007.

1. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
  2. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

dont like that slingshot stuff just my personal opinion or the frisco stuff i hate it but i like the chinaman stuff it ok but from what i seen they can keep that shit

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Hell yeah fuck all that bullshit, bring on the blue's, lmao, retard.

4. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

wow i got fans

5. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

they asked a question i gave my opin my i bred aint got shit to do with this:dogdrink:

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hell yeah you do, fblb talks about you all the time. i think its a man-crush kinda thing.

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Fuck you, lol.

8. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

im like dam u dont even know me he follow me and talk bout last weeks go fed them curs he got and let me do my thang

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

"fed" his curs? lol....GO FED YOUR CURS FBLB!

10. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

dam newbies

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im so new my screen name is green:D

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Holy shit you really are a retard. I'm following you? Not hardly, this is an internet forum. People read, and believe it or not remember some of the things that jackasses such as yourself say on here. Don't get mad at me because your an idiot....by the way it's spelled FEED, and I will feed them as soon as it's feeding time, stupid jack wagon.

13. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

not u lol the ones who follow my like this twitter